Fiverr Forum

I am badly disappointed for not getting orders :(

I don’t know what should i do now to get orders as i have created mannny Gigs not even single order … tried tried tried and will keep trying …Fiver Team plez help me :frowning:

hope n hard work will keep doing.

Promote your link/video/business anything worldwide with 1500000 Real People in facebook

http://fiverr.com/sajilpl/promote-your-link-worldwide-with-1500000-real-people-in-facebook

Facebook is the heart of social media

What i’m going to do is making the whole world know about your work,business,website,blog,video whatever it is…

I am an active member in number of facebook groups which have more than two million of people all around the world

I will share your link/site with more than 1.5 million (friends,fans,followers).

Your post will be published to all of these people and stay for ever.

You will never get a chance like this for $5.

Fiverr is the best way to promote your web site so I help you to advertise your web site easily.

After promoting your link i will sent you screen shots of shared link

This is very effective and efficient social marketing service that you won’t get anywhere else…

100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED

http://fiverr.com/sajilpl/promote-your-link-worldwide-with-1500000-real-people-in-facebook

Take the offer from sajilpl. I bought a gig from her and my Twitter followers increased by about 75%.

Reply to @kjblynx: I was thinking the exact same thing.

:open_mouth:

@avinashchopra

Welcome,

Creating too many gigs at start up can be a curse for newbies. There is much to learn about Fiverr as well as about selling.

With too many gigs it’s like herding cats, they all go in a different direction and each has its own needs.

• Be patient. Fiverr is not a get rich quick scenario
  • Pick one gig and concentrate on it for 30/60/90 days.
  • Work it hard.
  • Be patient.
  • Promote your gig outside of Fiverr.
  • Over deliver.
  • Be patient.

I’m not suggesting you remove all your gigs, just pick one right now and concentrate on it. When it starts to click, you can pick number two and so on.

Good luck! :slight_smile: