I Am Building a Lovable Relationship With Buyers 😍

Now, a days I am building a lovable relationship with buyers :heart_eyes:! :heart_eyes::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

Poor buyers. Are you sure they want that kind of romance from you?

As you know my friend I was lost my mind because of rudeness of buyers but this time I personally want to make good relationship with buyers I hope so it will be good or responsive :kissing_heart:

I am not doing bad thing you have to see my post again please! :zipper_mouth_face:

Yes, I will hug buyers but if they give me work as per my given offers :kissing_closed_eyes:

There are two types of people in this world. Those who love cats, and whose who don’t. This philosophy extends to Fiverr :wink:

I am trying not to freak out when they ask me β€œwhat is the turnaround time?” when my freaking gig title says β€œin 3 days.”

Why can’t buyers think a little? Why do they ask obvious questions? It’s the equivalent of asking β€œwhat’s the number for 911?”

Strange comment I think you are seeing me with your naughty eyes :smile:

They just want to make sure will you really done that work on that given time or not :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

When did we become friends? Was I awake and coherent when that happened?

I have never known you to be asleep or incoherent, :thinking: at least not on the forum. Because here you are :sunglasses:

Thank you, Vickie. That’s very kind of you to say. :slight_smile:

Thanks for your explanation. It seems to me buyers should be a little more daring. If a gig title says 3-days and the package description says 3-days, and you see 1-day delivery for $X, then why ask the seller how long it takes?

I prefer justifiable questions. β€œHi, I sell generators, would you be interested in writing Facebook posts for it?” That’s a valid question because maybe I’m not interested, maybe I know nothing about generators and have no business taking that order.

Buyers need to have more empathy for sellers and their time.

I think so too. They want assurance you will do it on time.

Actually we are not friends right now but I want to make lovable relationship with my buyers :heart_eyes:

Yes, you are right ma’m :sunglasses:

Yes, were right on but buyers are so headache they are trying to annoying us because of heavy load of works and they are hard to trust on seller that’s why they are asking again and again. :relaxed:

What if they don’t want to? :roll_eyes: