Fiverr Forum

I am casting Voodoo Spell for people with guarantee

I am doing my voodoo Spell tonight it will help the people who are having problem in life,you can give me your name here those who are having problem in life. I will include their name in my ritual. You will suddenly feel change when i do my ritual. This is my free ritual that this spell of free gift of my ritual will help all the people who requested me to include their trouble in life,they will surely feel the difference in their life. I wish them to success in life and feel happy in every step in their life. I will cast the spell for them to make someone fall in love with them,spell to bring back the lost lover,spell to success in money,spell to get rich etc. Please request from me. I am a very honest person with my spell you will surely get your desire result it is my promise and guarantee.

Sheriff’s note: self-promotion threads MUST be placed under MY FIVERR GIGS section, as clearly written in Do’s & Dont’s.

Do you have a unban spell, cause these anal folks gonna report ya and you’ll need one if you don’t start putting these posts in the right places lol…

Best Regards,

MichellTech (Rob)

Best In The Business!

Come’on, Buy A Gig Already! You Know You Want Too…!

Fiverr's Finest!

MichellTech

Your First Stop on Fiverr.com!

Reply to @michelltech: hu huuuu hhahahhaahhhh

lets he how powerfull he is unbanning him self hhaahha

Your “voodoo spell” must be working, because it’s giving me strong feelings of not wanting to go anywhere near your gigs. :wink:

Seriously, though… stop spamming the forums. It will get your account deleted.

Reply to @jonbaas: LOL JON, I will tell you right now, that was a good one, you literally made me SPIT out my drink on my keyboard when I glanced at your comment taking a sip of wine, well spoken, I love it! lol that was so funny, I called my wife in here, let her glance around then came to this one, she fell out laughing too. Its incredible how the smallest things can bring joy and happiness, and from the most odd sources sometimes. Well done, lol, you are a funny Guy, I like that, wife says 2 thumbs up on that comment! This keyboard mess was well worth the clean up. LOL maybe most didnt find it that funny as we did, but if you follow all the threads, what JON just said and the way he said it was one of the funniest and comical comments I’ve seen recently…LOL - Peace…

Best Regards,

MichellTech (Rob)

Best In The Business!

Come’on, Buy A Gig Already! You Know You Want Too…!

Fiverr's Finest!

MichellTech

Your First Stop on Fiverr.com!

Reply to @michelltech:

I’m glad it brought you joy! Knowing that makes me smile. So… lots of happy feelings all around. :wink: