I am disappointed & depressed

amenashahjahan7

sweetie… type in professional business card into your gig name. not professional or stationaries cards.

check your english, grammar, get a better avatar with your face or with something like your logo.

orders just don’t come by themselves at the beginning… share your gig, use buyer requests, make your page SEO and use catchier profile pictures.

Aslam O Alaikum Maim,

Maim Am Member since Mar 2018 And Still Got Just One Order And I have Hope Success, Please Dont Lose Your Hope

hope itself is not enough, share your gig, share your gig ,share your gig ,share your gig ,share your gig ,share your gig

share it 10x times in one day and see what is happenning

sweetie… type in professional business card into your gig name. not professional or stationaries cards.

check your english, grammar, get a better avatar with your face or with something like your logo.

orders just don’t come by themselves at the beginning… share your gig, use buyer requests, make your page SEO and use catchier profile pictures.

Thank to tell me about my mistake 🙂 It’s helpful for me 😚

@amenashahjahan7 I would say your gigs looks ok, although you only have 1 review. maybe study your competitors and try to stand out from them, if you are offering the same thing as your top competitor and he has 300 reviews and you have 1 review, it will be very difficult to win a customer’s trust and for them to choose you. see my point? so you need to stand out, maybe offer bonuses, give clients more options to choose from, differentiate somehow. hope this helps you 🙂

@amenashahjahan7 I would say your gigs looks ok, although you only have 1 review. maybe study your competitors and try to stand out from them, if you are offering the same thing as your top competitor and he has 300 reviews and you have 1 review, it will be very difficult to win a customer’s trust and for them to choose you. see my point? so you need to stand out, maybe offer bonuses, give clients more options to choose from, differentiate somehow. hope this helps you 🙂

Hello @amenashahjahan7
The same thing happened with me too. but you have to keep patience and continue researching. I did the same and now i am getting orders, not too much but at least i am getting orders Try to research the tags of others gigs which appears in the first pages in the search result. Try to make your titles unique and keep the tags in the titles. suppose you find ‘photoshop editing’ tag to be a great one then try to keep that in your titles. though i am a digital marketer not a graphics designer but the strategy i told you is same for all freelancers working in fiverr. Your gigs are good but try to improve the tags which will beget you more impressions, views and click

Hello @amenashahjahan7

The same thing happened with me too. but you have to keep patience and continue researching. I did the same and now i am getting orders, not too much but at least i am getting orders Try to research the tags of others gigs which appears in the first pages in the search result. Try to make your titles unique and keep the tags in the titles. suppose you find ‘photoshop editing’ tag to be a great one then try to keep that in your titles. though i am a digital marketer not a graphics designer but the strategy i told you is same for all freelancers working in fiverr. Your gigs are good but try to improve the tags which will beget you more impressions, views and click

Thanks for the courage 😘

• 4 months later...

Archived