I am doing telecommunication engineering which gig are good for me

cricketer123

i am a telecom student and want create new gigs. so which types of gigs are good and faverable for me. I can do every task in powerpoint, word, matlab, assignment writing, engineering student study work, research web, graphic designing, etc

Admin Note: Similar topics by same user merged and moved. Too many similar posts.

Aniconism and its big brother idolatry, perhaps? Not so much the bewbs, but more thundering Abrahamic religion ideas about soul-theft through imagery (by portraying your own inner to others outers, or something–I am not a theologian!)

@cricketer123 why do you keep creating new posts asking for ideas for gigs? Ultimately, you know better than anyone else here what your particular skills are. Make gigs centered around those.

Most Muslims abide by the same commandment in Jewish and Christian holy books which prohibits making ‘graven images,’ i.e. creating art which attempts to imitate life. In fact, I love the Bible brigade. They all love their stained glass windows but hardly ever even realise that, well… they’re just a tiny bit more self-righteous than they are actually attentive to their faith.

As for your question Cricketer123, you can make lots of video, graphic design and illustration work which doesn’t have to include human or otherworldly forms. If you can, look to produce infographics etc. Infographics are in pretty huge demand at the moment, as is animated video and both can be done in accordance with your personal requirements.

Hope this helps 🙂

Archived