I am feeling disappointed without any order

elias_dawa

Why not use this free time to improve your business and sales skills?

Waiting and being disappointed never helped anyone in business and it’s really annoying to see people complain in the forum every day about not getting sales. Don’t feel sorry for yourself. Take initiative and do something about it.

Why not use this free time to improve your business and sales skills?

Waiting and being disappointed never helped anyone in business and it’s really annoying to see people complain in the forum every day about not getting sales. Don’t feel sorry for yourself. Take initiative and do something about it.

Amen 🙏 @elias_dawa couldn’t get any better advice than this.

It’s really sp sad but you keep it up

Hope you got some Orders soon

Keep sharing the gigs on your social networks

Posting your gig on social media repeatedly does not make sales more likely. It doesn’t matter what your message is or what hashtags you use. Social media doesn’t generate business that way.

The myth that posting repeatedly on social will get you sales is annoying because these promotional posts from Fiverr sellers are everywhere. I can’t go onto my Twitter without seeing them and it’s so annoying. People don’t follow you to see you posting your gig over and over and over again.

Ask your friend or family to order you on fiverr. It will give you ratings and after you would definitely get orders.

I absolutely agree with @humanissocial feeling pity to yourself Ian not going to bring you anything.

Behind every and each success always stands hard work and hours of dedication, education, research, looking for the ways to make t work, looking for the there ways when previous didn’t work and constantly improving yourself.

Nothing comes easy in this world and YOUR business is YOUR responsibility.

Ask your friend or family to order you on fiverr.

I would suggest to stop giving harmful advices. That’s called fraud and manipulating system for your personal gain which is against fiver TOS.

If your family or your friends purchase any gig from you or need any services from you, like if your friend purchase a logo service from you for their own company, it means it comes in fraud and you are manipulating fiverr system. Your friends cannot purchase anything from you cause you know him. This is consider as a fraud and manipulation of fiverr system.

Clap clap clap

What a brilliant suggestion.
A brilliant suggestion after a long time.

If your family or your friends purchase any gig from you or need any services from you, like if your friend purchase a logo service from you for their own company, it means it comes in fraud and you are manipulating fiverr system. Your friends cannot purchase anything from you cause you know him. This is consider as a fraud and manipulation of fiverr system.

Clap clap clap

What a brilliant suggestion.

A brilliant suggestion after a long time.

Clap clap to you. Friends indeed can buy your gig when they really need to buy it.

But what and how you are suggesting to do it is going to get those people banned. They just literally will ask their friends to buy their cheapest gig without providing real service just to get a good review.

So stop implying that we are idiots and you are the one smart here. Before giving harmful advices at least try to word them properly.

Clap clap to you. Friends indeed can buy your gig when they really need to buy it.

But what and how you are suggesting to do it is going to get those people banned. They just literally will ask their friends to buy their cheapest gig without providing real service just to get a good review.

So stop implying that we are idiots and you are the one smart here. Before giving harmful advices at least try to word them properly.

What is harmful or not, let’s fiverr decides it. And as far as my suggestions is concerned, why people promotes their gig on social platform, because people may know that you are a seller there and providing their services and they can purchase your gig for different services.

My way of saying could be little misleading but if I said in that way that promote your gig on social sites then what? Either way is correct.

But How we see the things is over to ourselves.

It’s hard to get orders at the beginning, but when you complete your first order is a beautiful feeling, believe me. Than will come the second order, and the third one, but it will take time.
It will take time because not everyone can trust the beginners in a freelancing.
Even in real life, when you are a new emplyed to a company you will not receive the same trust as the one emplyed for years.

Day by Day the new seller is becoming more disappointed without getting any order. i am new seller. i am waiting for an order . without order, the time is goi:sleepy:😔ng very lazy.

i am waiting for an order

Probably, if you keep waiting for this order, you will never get it.

Fiverr works like any other place outside internet. If you want to sell something, you must run after your public and promote your services.

What is harmful or not, let’s fiverr decides it. And as far as my suggestions is concerned, why people promotes their gig on social platform, because people may know that you are a seller there and providing their services and they can purchase your gig for different services.

My way of saying could be little misleading but if I said in that way that promote your gig on social sites then what? Either way is correct.

But How we see the things is over to ourselves.

My way of saying could be little misleading

Yes, you should have been more specific about that.

So, when I look at these kind of topics, I mostly see same people giving the usual suggestions that often do not work … Maybe you consider yourselves as some sort of “Fiverr ambassadors”.

Especially when they happen to be new sellers, and I wonder if they later come here to post ‘Sales have gone down, what am I doing wrong’…

I believe every seller should device means which work best for them, in my own case I send some BRs and when I get a couple of orders, my sales begin to rise.

The bottom line is this, if you listen all Fiverr ambassadors suggestion, you will never get any order easily…

LOL

Here are some useful points, which I think may be very useful:

1. Make your gig a very better and your title line must be very clear.
  2. Offer lowest prices and provide most quality job if you get any order
  3. Be very polite with buyers
  4. Add video in your gig of your service . Video has great impact.
  5. Whenever you apply for any job, don’t always copy paste the same text, read the buyer requirement and answer accordingly.

The bottom line is this, if you listen all Fiverr ambassadors suggestion, you will never get any order easily…

LOL

5. Whenever you apply for any job, don’t always copy paste the same text, read the buyer requirement and answer accordingly.

2. Be very polite with buyers.

Those are the norms.

Offer lowest prices and provide most quality job if you get any order

Its a bad practice to undersell yourself.

The bottom line is this, if you listen all Fiverr ambassadors suggestion, you will never get any order easily

I will leave you with this.

LOL

Sorry, but this is bad and harmful advice.

Please don’t do this. Selling for the “lowest price” isn’t the way to get sales. It’s not only an ineffective ways to get sales because thousands of other Fiverr sellers also undersell to try to get sales, but because it encourages people to further exploit you and undervalue your skills.

What’s the point in being on a site if you aren’t actually going to make even decent money?

You guys need to perpetuate the myth that getting sales requires people work for peanuts. It doesn’t at all and if you do your research you’ll see that it. It’s not true at all and you’re encouraging people to downgrade their income and devalue their skills, energy and resources. It’s not right.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry, but this is bad and harmful advice.

Please don’t do this. Selling for the “lowest price” isn’t the way to get sales. It’s not only an ineffective ways to get sales because thousands of other Fiverr sellers also undersell to try to get sales, but because it encourages people to further exploit you and undervalue your skills.

What’s the point in being on a site if you aren’t actually going to make even decent money?

You guys need to perpetuate the myth that getting sales requires people work for peanuts. It doesn’t at all and if you do your research you’ll see that it. It’s not true at all and you’re encouraging people to downgrade their income and devalue their skills, energy and resources. It’s not right.

Can you purchase a 200$ gig from a new seller? If Yes, explain, if No then Explain.

Can you purchase a 200$ gig from a new seller? If Yes, explain, if No then Explain.

A buyer can place an order for as many services and extras as a seller offers. If that amounts to $200, then yes, buyers can certainly do that.

The thing is, though, the seller needs to understand their market. Are there buyers among that target market who would purchase those services for $200? If not, then that might not be a good price point for that new seller.

A buyer can place an order for as many services and extras as a seller offers. If that amounts to $200, then yes, buyers can certainly do that.

The thing is, though, the seller needs to understand their market. Are there buyers among that target market who would purchase those services for $200? If not, then that might not be a good price point for that new seller.

Actually I just wanted to know that would you take chance to purchase a 200$ gig from a new seller who have 0 rating and you don’t know whether he can do your job perfectly or not?

This is not about buying a gig but taking a 200$ risk on a new seller. I think you probably not when you can hire any experienced seller in same price.

Actually I just wanted to know that would you take chance to purchase a 200$ gig from a new seller who have 0 rating and you don’t know whether he can do your job perfectly or not?

This is not about buying a gig but taking a 200$ risk on a new seller. I think you probably not when you can hire any experienced seller in same price.

There are new sellers with $200 price gigs with some reviews, while other new sellers with $5 price gigs with no sales.

What matter isn’t the price you create your gig, and how you sell it.

People who just create a gig and wait buyers to come, these have 99.99% of change to not have any success.

If you are good in you service and good with promoting your service, you will sell it no matter the price, since it’s fair.

I just wanted to know that would you take chance to purchase a 200$ gig from a new seller who have 0 rating and you don’t know whether he can do your job perfectly or not?

Personally, I would not hire a seller like this. As a buyer, I usually only hire sellers who can prove great work, have a promising gig gallery, have positive overall reviews, and offer their services at a reasonable and fair price.

Archived