I am Feeling Upset

codingfest

Are you spending money?

Fiverr academy says the first several months on Fiverr, you have to spend money to make money. As is the case for all business in the world.

I spent the money I made with the first 5 orders on better marketing and SEO for my blog (which has backlinks into Fiverr)

Are you spending money?

Fiverr academy says the first several months on Fiverr, you have to spend money to make money. As is the case for all business in the world.

I spent the money I made with the first 5 orders on better marketing and SEO for my blog (which has backlinks into Fiverr)

Actually No.I didn’t spend money.

Many Days Have passed! Yet not a single sale. Where am i Doing wrong?

Many Days Have passed! Yet not a single sale. Where am i Doing wrong?

I just want to add that most of fiverr members are having the same issue but you can browse this forum everyday and try to figure out the adequate gig presentation.

Well, I think if you tried everything and nothing happened for a while you need to go through paid campaigns like @abauer5188 have said. You need to spend money to get money.

Are you spending money?

No actully I do not spend money.how can I do that?

No point in feeling upset. Turn that negative energy into something positive and take time to read through the forum where you will find lots of tips. Also you need to be patient. Some sellers take months to get their first order. Good luck! 🙂

ok. thank you so much

Archived