Fiverr Community Forum

I am finally a level 1 seller!

Hi! I’m so happy today. I started on fiverr in February, got my first order by the end of the month and now I advanced to level 1 seller. If you didn’t get any orders don’t give up! They will all come with time and you’ll overcome them! Have a great day.

21 Likes

Congratulation Brother, I am a new seller and joining Fiverr for 5 Mounth but I can’t find any job, Pray For me bro… :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thank you friend! Don’t lose hope! Share your gig everywhere and read the “tips & tricks” topics in the forum, that will help you a lot. Good luck and success!

5 Likes

Congratulations for your Level

2 Likes

Thank you!! Have a great day.

1 Like

I AM AT FIVERR From November but no any level.

2 Likes

Congratulations man. Keep it up

2 Likes

Thanks, Friend for the best Solution :innocent:

2 Likes

Congratulate for your good achievement.

2 Likes

congratulation great achievement

2 Likes

thanks to all of you! <3

1 Like

Congratulation Go Ahead :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Raise your prices a bit my guy. When I hit level 1, I gained a reputation and a lot of trust. Take any track you work on and press F11. As a fellow FL Studio user, I’ll tell you it’s not worth $5 for your time. Your mixing sounds very professional, not some bottom-of-the-barrel $5 work. Set yourself a standard, ya feel me?

3 Likes

Congratulations Best of luck

2 Likes

Thank you for your advice and compliments, I really appreciate that. Yes I was thinking on raising my prices once I hit level 1, so I will probably do that. I just don’t want to get less orders for that, I’m saving money to afford a new PC since my actual PC is kinda trash right now, so that’s my main goal right now.

1 Like

Wow, you and I are almost identical and we’re across the earth from each other. I bought a new computer with Fiverr money as well! The price isn’t horrible, and I strongly suggest this laptop:

https://www.newegg.com/black-msi-gl-series-gl65-10sek-022-gaming-entertainment/p/N82E16834155402

It’s really reliable and I can run anything I want on FL Studio with 6ms buffering. Good luck, music and audio are really two whole new categories now!

3 Likes

Thank you a lot man! Nice music you got there, I really like what you do!

1 Like

congratulations bro :heart:

2 Likes

Congratulations
Best of luck

2 Likes

Congratulations brother hope your get level 2seller next month…

2 Likes