I am from Bangladesh And I am New Seller in Fiverr

johurul1

Hello, Brother How are you.?

Brother do some resources, in here that is so common question that how can I get order.

You can find lots of article here, they give so much good information. Always tray to read that article.

And create a gig that is too important. Because there thousands of other people are offering same service and they are so good at that. Then why you get order ?? Find out that answer.

Always tray to improve yourself. Finding work is one of the most important skills. So do lots of resource how you can get job. This is really challenging to get some work but honestly there are thousand of work out there. So do not loos hope and keep trying with proper way.

If I did any mistake please forgive me. Best of luck.

Thank You

Hello, Brother How are you.?

Brother do some resources, in here that is so common question that how can I get order.

You can find lots of article here, they give so much good information. Always tray to read that article.

And create a gig that is too important. Because there thousands of other people are offering same service and they are so good at that. Then why you get order ?? Find out that answer.

Always tray to improve yourself. Finding work is one of the most important skills. So do lots of resource how you can get job. This is really challenging to get some work but honestly there are thousand of work out there. So do not loos hope and keep trying with proper way.

If I did any mistake please forgive me. Best of luck.

Thank You

Thanks brother for your valuable advice.

Archived