I am getting an order, but fiverr says 0 order in enque, why?

I am newbie, now I am getting an order, but fiverr says 0 order in enque, why ?

can anyone know …

Maybe the buyer didn’t send the instructions yet. Does the order appear with a yellow line?

Yup, the countdown doesn’t start yet if the buyer didn’t send the instructions yet.

Contact the buyer or support

The website might not have updated too as well, try hitting refresh! :slight_smile:

Maybe the buyer didn’t send the instructions yet. Does the order appear with a yellow line?

Yup, the countdown doesn’t start yet if the buyer didn’t send the instructions yet.

The website might not have updated too as well, try hitting refresh! :slight_smile: