I am getting no orders :-(

shakeeb_khan

Hello my name is shakeeb. i start fiverr one year ago. i work in file conversion niche at start i was getting so many order some really big up to $300 . but suddenly my orders stopped i try everything but result is same i starts try other niches but still no progress please someone help me out.

Thanks

Try sharing your gigs in social media - I’ve always noticed an increase in buyer activity/inquiries when I share my gigs. Buyer requests is also a great place to visit when the orders stop coming in. Use all 10 of your bids wisely everyday, and you’ll see orders coming in within a day or two.
Best of luck

I Need help getting more gigs too and have tried EVERYTHING~ any advice on this next attempt for a deal?

(((ATTENTION)))

Here’s YOUR Chance to get your NEXT Gig FREE!! Read below to find out how:

*find JUST two people (or 1 that gets 2) to order any of my fiverr Gigs and you get YOURS, from me, FREE! It’s THAT simple! 🙂
NOTE: They MUST NAME YOU! So Please Remind them to let me know who referred them in their ordering process…
*Check out the New Summer Deals!!!
https://www.fiverr.com/sabrinaoxford/

I think for that to work, you need something more valuable than a photoshop mosaic. Also, this will be considered spam. It’s going to damage more than help you.

Most referral offers use a bigger carrot with a smaller stick. This is going to fail. Go ahead, try it–but don’t say you weren’t warned.

Also, your video is hilarious. “JPEG file for printing” “maccaronis”. Hoo boy.

Archived