I am getting tired now because i am not getting orders but my gig is fully optimized please help me

Guest seoarticle

Guest seoarticle

please help me i am a professional seo article writer but even then i am not getting a single sell how can i do this … i think it is impossible to get started for beginners

please give me a professional and experienced suggestion according to your fiverr journey…

to check out my gig clink on the link below:arrow_down:⬇️

Guest merciavideo

Just had a look at your gig.

You may want to give your gig description a second read - there seem to be several spelling and grammar mistakes which could put potential buyers off. Fixing these could make a huge difference to your gig. 🙂

Added - you’ve used the term ‘keyboard research’ in both your gig description and your profile. It should be ‘keyword research’.

You mention in your profile that you’re a teenager, but then say you have a Master of Arts degree - are both of these things true? 😉

First of all, I would like to tell you to keep patient.

You are telling that you have created a fully optimized gig. But unfortunately, your gig is not presenting what you are telling. You have created the gig with a very long description. You should create more accurate gig with a clear description.

Another thing is that the video you used is not looking very professional. You should create the video from a bright place. Maybe you can use light or try to create the where you could get sunshine.

Use a better profile picture.

You have created only one gig in your account. Please try to create more gigs based on your skills. It will help you to get order asap. I will suggest you to create minimum 5 gigs. But don’t create the same gig 5 times with similar title. Because It’s against of Fiverr TOS.

Lastly, lots of people only want money. You have to keep remember that If you are not a skillful person then you will automatically eliminate from this sector. So, keep loving working and stay hungry to gain more and more knowledge.

I hope my advice will help you to build a success carrier on Fiverr 🙂

Wishing you a great success for the future!

I counted 33 grammatical and orthographic errors in your Gig description (and I was being very lenient). This isn’t an acceptable number of mistakes for a writer to make.

You should study English grammar and orthography, or offer articles in Hindi only.

^^^ What this person said…

Guest seoarticle

I counted 33 grammatical and orthographic errors in your Gig description (and I was being very lenient). This isn’t an acceptable number of mistakes for a writer to make.

You should study English grammar and orthography, or offer articles in Hindi only.

please check it now, i have improved it

First of all, I would like to tell you to keep patient.

You are telling that you have created a fully optimized gig. But unfortunately, your gig is not presenting what you are telling. You have created the gig with a very long description. You should create more accurate gig with a clear description.

Another thing is that the video you used is not looking very professional. You should create the video from a bright place. Maybe you can use light or try to create the where you could get sunshine.

Use a better profile picture.

You have created only one gig in your account. Please try to create more gigs based on your skills. It will help you to get order asap. I will suggest you to create minimum 5 gigs. But don’t create the same gig 5 times with similar title. Because It’s against of Fiverr TOS.

Lastly, lots of people only want money. You have to keep remember that If you are not a skillful person then you will automatically eliminate from this sector. So, keep loving working and stay hungry to gain more and more knowledge.

I hope my advice will help you to build a success carrier on Fiverr 🙂

Wishing you a great success for the future!

Right. Also, if you have flashing lighting in your gig video, your gig isn’t optimized.

Your video doesn’t have to be production-quality value, @seoarticle, but it should be well lit and your narrative in the video more geared to the return on investment buyers get from your gig. It should also have a call-to-action.

First of all, the grammatical mistakes are still there, and you simply don’t sound like someone that has been writing in English for the past 3 years.

Second of all, your services are way too cheap, and that usually is an indication of low quality. I mean, 7 articles of 1200 words for 20$? That’s 8400 words for 20$. And you write them in 4 days? I am not trying to question your abilities, but if someone is that Pro at writing articles, they would charge much more.

The last point is that you are trying to grow here with only 1 specific service, and that is a very hard thing to do. There are hundreds of article writers in here, myself included. What do you offer differently? What makes you stand out from the crowd? Why would someone order from you? What makes you the BEST? Until you can’t answer these questions, I am afraid people won’t rush to your profile to order. 🙂

My advice to you is simple but effective.

1. Learn to speak proper English!!! This is a must if you want to be an article writer.
  2. Go on the forum, use the search function and find as much information as you can about improving your profile, gigs, services etc. Read at least 10 detailed forum posts.
  3. Apply the changes to your profile and diversify your portfolio.

Good luck! 👍

Archived