I am Graphic Designer but cannot get any order....! What I do?

zoomstar

There is still a lot you can do to improve your gig.

You only use a video and pdf, both of which are great, but you still got 3 unused image slots where you can show off in.

I recommend checking out other Graphic Designers to see what they do, and adopt some of their methods.

Also, never write what you can’t do. Focus on what you CAN.
By checking your gig & writing this reply, the main thing in my mind are the things you said you couldn’t do.

If I was seeking someone to vector my images, I’d feel more secure going with someone who has a can do attitude. Plenty of which will be linked at the bottom of your page.

There is still a lot you can do to improve your gig.

You only use a video and pdf, both of which are great, but you still got 3 unused image slots where you can show off in.

I recommend checking out other Graphic Designers to see what they do, and adopt some of their methods.

Also, never write what you can’t do. Focus on what you CAN.

By checking your gig & writing this reply, the main thing in my mind are the things you said you couldn’t do.

If I was seeking someone to vector my images, I’d feel more secure going with someone who has a can do attitude. Plenty of which will be linked at the bottom of your page.

Hi… Sir you are saying right. I have these mistakes. I will improve as per your guidance. thanks a lot.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks bro… Highly obliged…

Have you tried promoting your work yet?

There seem to be pretty good topics on the forum about it.

I can’t guarantee it will help but it’s something.

You can also try replying on buyers requests. You got a fair number of services, so you should usually have one that applies to the request. As soon as you get rated positively, you should see an increase. People tend to be rather frugal when it comes to their money if someone is not rated yet.

Completing fiverr tests and courses should help too according to the Fiverr course.

Have you tried promoting your work yet?

There seem to be pretty good topics on the forum about it.

I can’t guarantee it will help but it’s something.

You can also try replying on buyers requests. You got a fair number of services, so you should usually have one that applies to the request. As soon as you get rated positively, you should see an increase. People tend to be rather frugal when it comes to their money if someone is not rated yet.

Completing fiverr tests and courses should help too according to the Fiverr course.

I don’t believe that tests & learn.fiverr help at all. Did both, have the highest score I’ve so far seen in my category’s test. I think people don’t care or are not aware of it. Also I see one Buyer Request every 10 days… so yeah, I think it all comes down to the gigs themselves.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived