I am happy to join in forum

Why do you need it to grow? The main thing is how many knowledges you got out of reading this forum.

And if you are hoping that the amount of time spent on the forum will somehow affect your gig rating then unfortunately it wouldn’t have any effect. Fiverr forum and fiverr platform are different entities.

Why do you need it to grow? The main thing is how many knowledges you got out of reading this forum.

And if you are hoping that the amount of time spent on the forum will somehow affect your gig rating then unfortunately it wouldn’t have any effect. Fiverr forum and fiverr platform are different entities.

Why do you need it to grow?

Maybe he just need to see statistics of how he interact with the forum just to have a self motivation to read the forum. 😉

Why do you need it to grow?

Maybe he just need to see statistics of how he interact with the forum just to have a self motivation to read the forum. 😉

Why do you need motivation to read the forum?

You come to the forum to learn things or solve your problem, you don’t need to have “motivation” for that.

Why do you need motivation to read the forum?

You come to the forum to learn things or solve your problem, you don’t need to have “motivation” for that.

Me myself come to forum in daily basis not just to read random posts on the form or to post my problems. Most of the time i be here to help other people with my understanding about the platform just like you. I don’t know about yourself, but i need motivation for that. Otherwise why do i waste time on that? 😒

image.thumb.png.3bf054cda9f503e19dfc22e3140a11e5.png

These all information is to motivate users. Otherwise why every forum maintain these kind of numbers. 😉

Archived