Fiverr Forum

I am having a really important

I am from Pakistan. I started Fiverr they asked me to add an account so I added my local bank of Pakistan not through Payoneer. Now I read some forums that say that local bank transfer is not available. I have today deposited my first earning they said that you will get money within 7 business days but after reading the forum I am too disturbed. Please help me

1 Like

If you’re not in the US, you have to withdraw your money via PayPal or Payoneer.

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/withdrawing-funds

1 Like

Yes I know but there is a bank transfer option on my earning page when i first click it they asked my local bank account details anyone please assist me.

Please anyone help me

You are being hysterical. If you have received an email saying you will receive your money in 7-days, wait 7-days and if it doesn’t arrive, then be hysterical.

Sr i didn’t recieved email but a page comes that says you will recieve money in 7 business days

I have really worked hard on these projects doing jobs for only $5 or 10 to get some orders and start my carrer

You are transferring money to your bank account, but you’re doing it via Payoneer. If you look at the bank transfer icon, you’ll see it has Payoneer’s logo next to it.

If you’re outside of the US, it’s not. That’s why you only have the option to withdraw via PayPal or Payoneer (although Payoneer offers different methods of withdrawal, as you can see).

1 Like

But they didn’t asked me Payoneer details even I don’t have an account connected to my local bank. I don’t have a payoneer account.

Please anyone assist me

No one here can help you. It would be reasonable to assume that most people would not attempt to withdraw their earnings by clicking a button and magically hoping money finds its way to them.

If you do not have a Payoneer acount, first clicking either Payoneer button would have asked you to create one. If you get your money will depend on whether you did this correctly. No one here can tell you if you did do this correctly, as you are not really making much sense.

2 Likes

When did you withdraw this money? How long ago?

No they only asked my local bank details they didn’t asked for a payoneeer.

Today even now. I have withdrawn it now.

Usually, when somebody clicks on the button you did, and they don’t have a Payoneer account, they’re sent an email by Payoneer with details on how to sign up for an account.

Sometimes emails from Payoneer can take a while to come. I had to wait six hours for one, once.
If you don’t receive an email within a few hours, and there’s nothing in your spam folder, message CS to tell them your concerns. We can’t really help you with this, as we’re just regular buyers and sellers.

You can open a ticket with Fiverr Support by following the link below, scrolling to the bottom of the page, and clicking “Contact Us”.

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/

2 Likes

Thanks for cooperation, Have a good day.

1 Like

It will take 14 days. After 14 days you can withdraw your earn amount. Don’t worry it will come. Keep doing good work. This is my experience.

PayPal is not working in Pakistan, so only withdraw your money directly to your Payoneer account then from Payoneer to Local Bank, and it almost take upto 2 or three hrs…

Did you get an email from Payoneer telling you how to sign up for an account with them?

Hey man! Bank account means, you can add a bank account to Payoneer. If you don’t have Payoneer card then you can transfer the amount to bank account.
The logo indicates Payoneer. Look before you leap man!!
Fiverr doesn’t support local bank withdrawal.