Fiverr Forum

I am Here to Help you!

Dear Brothers & Sisters,

I am Ravana’s Sami and This is my 1st online Platform experience.I AM PSYCHIC AND DO HELP PEOPLE SINCE MORE THAN 5 years locally and internationally. one of my friend has help me to create this amazing online platform . I will Tell which i am offering to you!

Number 01
I Will Telepathically Read Someones Mind

Telepathy is one of the most powerful psychic abilities. It is known as mind to mind communication, which are feelings exchanged between a sender and a receiver.

Telepathy Has two categories: Telepathic Communication, which is the ability to transmit information from mind to another, and Telepathic Perception, which is the ability to receive information from another mind. I have practiced those both and and help you understand what the other person(Target) is thinking or Planing , why and what actions they are planning. I am doing this professorially around 5 years and all services can done via Remotely. I have study and trained around 15 years of Develop Telepathy power .

Number 02
I Will Cast A Custom Spell

In this gig I offer you to do a custom spell for everything you need like - better knowledge, higher intelligence, better financial status, more luck , business or in life in general things ,solving problems,getting your ex back, parents or child problem , i will do spell and help you to solve your problem completely.

If you need any help regarding your life please contact me.