I am just sharing my views...Help full forum for new members(Improve your skills)

qasimkhan383

Welcome to the forum.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find lots of tips to help you in the above. Enjoy! 🙂

Don’t you just love posting the same links over… and over… and over?

When people first come on the forum they don’t even know where to search. I hadn’t a clue when I first came on the forum.

I believe in helping people to help themselves (hence the links) but I am not into hand holding! 😉

image.png.085cf368cc9df99666a1207224bbf092.png

I do believe that’s a universally recognized “search” icon.

I believe in helping people to help themselves (hence the links) but I am not into hand holding! 😉

Well said. You handle the flood of already-answered questions better than most of us.

Hi Everyone How are you all?? I want to say everyone to share their stories here, success,problems.we will help each others to earn more…what do you guys say???

This category is for you to ask for help. You have already done that.

All the things that you are suggesting to be discussed are already being discussed if you take time to read through the forum topics.

Why not join in some of the conversations!

This category is for you to ask for help. You have already done that.

All the things that you are suggesting to be discussed are already being discussed if you take time to read through the forum topics.

Why not join in some of the conversations!

you are right 1st time when i was looking for orders i don’t know there is a forum also where you can get answers and you can ask questions which problems you are facing after 1 week i saw community button then i realize there is also a forum to learn…but the reason to post the topic is new users faces difficulties to find the topic which they are looking for…there are many same topics discussed on the forum so new users can easily find major topics upper in the list…Stay Happy:v:

you are right 1st time when i was looking for orders i don’t know there is a forum also where you can get answers and you can ask questions which problems you are facing after 1 week i saw community button then i realize there is also a forum to learn…but the reason to post the topic is new users faces difficulties to find the topic which they are looking for…there are many same topics discussed on the forum so new users can easily find major topics upper in the list…Stay Happy:v:

Here is a note of the forum rules: Forum Rules + Do's and Dont's for future reference.

Everything is explained there as to how the forum works. It is moderated so you need to read the rules.

Archived