I am lost in fiverr

nube_8_6

@nube_8_6 it seems you’ve jumbled up some things. What do you want to do on fiverr? When you are able to answer that, we can think of how to help. Meanwhile, you will want to read all of the recommended articles above to know what this platform is meant for.

I paid for

being in pinterest groups and to be promoted and it’s this website or app what I had, I didn’t want this, I wanted to be on pinterest groups boards as I paid

I paid for

being in pinterest groups and to be promoted and it’s this website or app what I had, I didn’t want this, I wanted to be on pinterest groups boards as I paid

Again, there’s no relationship between pinterest and fiverr (at least on operational basis). And, you DO NOT pay to join fiverr. Retrace your steps and see where you’ve veered off.

I paid for

Did you buy a gig where somebody offered to promote your etsy store on pinterest?

Is there any way you could explain this a bit more for us please, because we’re just guessing at the moment. 🙂

I paid for

I paid for

This isn’t pinterest or etsy, this is fiverr. This forum is for users of fiverr. Are you saying you are trying to get to pinterest on the fiverr app?

What is it that you didn’t want? To be on fiverr?

I paid for

This isn’t pinterest or etsy, this is fiverr. This forum is for users of fiverr. Are you saying you are trying to get to pinterest on the fiverr app?

What is it that you didn’t want? To be on fiverr?

I have an etsy store, a day reading the forum on etsy a girl said the secret of her sell much more and I read, to be a member of pinterest groups etsy but paying once you did that people can see your store and have customers and sells, so, I paid for sells and customers because my store would be more popular and aument the traffic, but rarely I got fiverr, I don’t understand why. I want my money back

I have an etsy store, a day reading the forum on etsy a girl said the secret of her sell much more and I read, to be a member of pinterest groups etsy but paying once you did that people can see your store and have customers and sells, so, I paid for sells and customers because my store would be more popular and aument the traffic, but rarely I got fiverr, I don’t understand why. I want my money back

I’m sorry, I still don’t see where Fiverr comes in - did you pay a Fiverr seller to promote your etsy shop on pinterest?

but rarely I got fiverr,

So you paid a fiverr seller to put your store on pinterest but you did not get customers to your store from that?

Did the fiverr seller do what they said they would do?

I paid for

Ooops, who did you pay, and did any Fiverr seller asked you to pay to make your etsy shop popular? please explain in details how did you end up here, did someone bring you here and asked you to pay to get popular on etsy? Maybe write in your own language and someone will understand your story, we can also use google translation … who did you pay, how? and where?

I’m sorry, I still don’t see where Fiverr comes in - did you pay a Fiverr seller to promote your etsy shop on pinterest?

No, I paid through a link on etsy nothing to do with fiverr, that was after , I have never bought in fiverr nor know this app or website. I only know etsy and pinterest and my goal was and is promote my shop in etsy, it’s a pain this, my God

No, I paid through a link on etsy nothing to do with fiverr, that was after , I have never bought in fiverr nor know this app or website. I only know etsy and pinterest and my goal was and is promote my shop in etsy, it’s a pain this, my God

Well - if you haven’t bought anything and haven’t got a problem, that’s good.

You’ve got the links in the posts above to learn how to buy and sell.

Still not entirely sure what your problem was to be honest.

Good luck! 🙂

So, you are here just to express yourself and everything you said have nothing to do with Fiverr? Then we can read your complaints but can do nothing for you, for the sake of letting it out and feel good afterwards, can you answer me the following questions:

1. Who did you pay? How much? and What did they promise?
  2. What is your shop about? What do you sell?
  3. How did you end up here? (just saying that there are people who sell gigs that offer “Shoulder to cry” fr $5, consider looking at them)
  4. What made you think, this forum will help you?

but rarely I got fiverr,

So you paid a fiverr seller to put your store on pinterest but you did not get customers to your store from that?

Did the fiverr seller do what they said they would do?

For the last time, I do not pay anyone.

Pay a service that a user in etsy said to give you the benefit of inviting you and being part of a large number of etsy groups and that these groups have many users which elevates your web traffic.

No, I paid through a link on etsy nothing to do with fiverr, that was after , I have never bought in fiverr

So it has nothing to do with fiverr. But this is a fiverr forum. Do you see the problem with this? 👓

Archived