Fiverr Forum

I am lost

I posted last night and its gone please help newbie on pc but my work I have done every since I could walk

Thank you all for hearing me love and peace

Did you post a new gig or are you talking about a post here on the forum that has come up missing?

If you posted a gig…did it get “denied” or returned to you for an edit?

If it’s one of your posts you can try searching for it by clicking ‘my activity’ at the top navigation bar then ‘discussions’ or ‘comments’

just post your gig again…it’s no biggie

Lost? 911 :-c

Hi sorry no I posted on here but it went I have 3 gigs running at moment had 1 sale but new here yet

I do most of my work up and down UK so would be nice to do more online

Peace & love everyone

Did you post a new gig or are you talking about a post here on the forum that has come up missing?

If it’s one of your posts you can try searching for it by clicking ‘my activity’ at the top navigation bar then ‘discussions’ or ‘comments’

Hi sorry no I posted on here but it went I have 3 gigs running at moment had 1 sale but new here yet

Peace & love everyone

Peace & love everyone