I am making my personal website can I put Fiverr work as Portfolio?

naikoosuhaib

I am not saying about profile or GIG I mean I am making my personal website can I put FIVERR WORK on that website like I need to add my past work on my website can I use FIVERR works on that or Reviews by clients to show on my website

I am not saying about profile or GIG I mean I am making my personal website can I put FIVERR WORK on that website like I need to add my past work on my website can I use FIVERR works on that or Reviews by clients to show on my website

It’s best to ask CS about this.

Guest offlinehelpers

Sorry - I misunderstood! 😉

Yes, I emailed them too. They reply late and I searched on forum no such topic was there so thought may be let me ask and might help anyone else too.

Yes, I emailed them too.

That’s good. They’re the only ones who can give you the official answer.

might help anyone else too.

I’m sure that there are many sellers with the same question, so please let us know what CS told you! 🙂

I got a reply for now and the CS said they are trying to get in contact with Higher Authorities for this and will get back to me.

@chathurangak If they give me same answer then we have to surely follow this. I guess they are not wrong too because its considered outside work and someone can even contact us direct on websit. But I was think when showing portfolio we give credit to Fiverr in each one

Guest offlinehelpers

I got a reply for now and the CS said they are trying to get in contact with Higher Authorities for this and will get back to me.

@chathurangak If they give me same answer then we have to surely follow this. I guess they are not wrong too because its considered outside work and someone can even contact us direct on websit. But I was think when showing portfolio we give credit to Fiverr in each one

I asked them a while back about this, but I’ll look forward to hearing what CS says now, as things may have changed in recent months - I’d be really interested to find out again!

Many thanks in advance for keeping us updated! 🙂

I asked them a while back about this, but I’ll look forward to hearing what CS says now, as things may have changed in recent months - I’d be really interested to find out again!

Many thanks in advance for keeping us updated! 🙂 Then I cleared to theme hahaha and again they said wrong answer that you can promote your gig on social media.

So now clearing again 😛

Thank you for your patience. You will need the permission of your buyers to show the work you did for them on your website. Without their permission, you will not be able to show the work you did on your personal site.

In regards to the reviews you received, you may show these on your site but you cannot use the Fiverr logo or name other than to show you are a seller on our site.

Guest offlinehelpers

Thank you for your patience. You will need the permission of your buyers to show the work you did for them on your website. Without their permission, you will not be able to show the work you did on your personal site.

In regards to the reviews you received, you may show these on your site but you cannot use the Fiverr logo or name other than to show you are a seller on our site.

Thank you so much for updating us on this! 🙂

What they’ve said has indeed changed slightly so well worth your asking.

Basically you’re seller of fiverr not employee of fiverr. So that, you can showcase your own work anywhere any place because of that’s all work made by you and you’re selling at fiverr as Seller not as employee. So i think there nothing can restrict you.
🙂

Basically you’re seller of fiverr not employee of fiverr. So that, you can showcase your own work anywhere any place because of that’s all work made by you and you’re selling at fiverr as Seller not as employee. So i think there nothing can restrict you.

🙂

I was thinking in a way that Fiverr might like credit it as:

You got the work because of our platform

That is why I was little worried. Moreover the terms here are such that it made me think twice.

I was thinking in a way that Fiverr might like credit it as:

That is why I was little worried. Moreover the terms here are such that it made me think twice.

Do you know, you’re selling service as a product at fiverr!! You do build that product and sell at fiverr. Fiverr do take 20% fee for sell your item at fiverr platform. So that, they couldn’t claim. Because they do not provide tools/software/computers for build your product/service. You do invest in that all machinery, software for making that product.

Fiverr might like credit it as:

Suppose : You do provide service at Odesk, freelancer or anywhere, Is they do say, you got work on their site, So that Whatever you done for buyers, you don’t have credit of work.

Yeah…But buyers can claim on that because they paid for product/service. 🙂

Good to hear this 😃

Do you know, you’re selling service as a product at fiverr!! You do build that product and sell at fiverr. Fiverr do take 20% fee for sell your item at fiverr platform. So that, they couldn’t claim. Because they do not provide tools/software/computers for build your product/service. You do invest in that all machinery, software for making that product.

Fiverr might like credit it as:

Suppose : You do provide service at Odesk, freelancer or anywhere, Is they do say, you got work on their site, So that Whatever you done for buyers, you don’t have credit of work.

Yeah…But buyers can claim on that because they paid for product/service. 🙂

That clears a lot! Thanks

Archived