I am new 4 out of 4 scam want money outsuide fiverr still i dont have job done funny

i am new 4 out of 4 scam wanted money outsuide fiverr in btc

i still i dont my have my job done funny

is this normal here ?

is this normal here ?

Yes, sadly, it is normal for the scammers 😈 to seek out new sellers whom they hope to cheat!

Just ignore them. You can also report them by making the appropriate selection at the top of their message. Always reply somehow, even if it is only with a (.) so your response rate does not take a hit. 😉

2109647236_ScreenShot2021-04-28at4_29_51PM.png.d65a20061856ba563d3edbe26f12f499.png
Screen Shot 2021-04-28 at 4.29.51 PM728×52 4.85 KB

is this normal here ?

Yes, sadly, it is normal for the scammers 😈 to seek out new sellers whom they hope to cheat!

Just ignore them. You can also report them by making the appropriate selection at the top of their message. Always reply somehow, even if it is only with a (.) so your response rate does not take a hit. 😉

seek out new sellers

I read this as this person was a BUYER not a seller. He is contacting sellers to do a job, and they are trying to get him to go outside Fiverr and pay in Bitcoin. At least, that was my take on it?

There are some sellers here who will do a bait and switch and play this game, thinking they can avoid being reported.

What you need to do when you run into this is report their correspondence with you - if you are talking to them through the messaging system here, there is a link that will say REPORT and you can click that OR you can go to their seller profile, click below their name to report them and describe your experience.

Bad sellers like this scare off potentially good buyers. Sorry about that.

Do these sellers you are conversing with have any Level here (Level 1 or 2 or TRS?) Are you getting these sellers through posting a Buyer’s Request for the job you need done?

GG

seek out new sellers

I read this as this person was a BUYER not a seller. He is contacting sellers to do a job, and they are trying to get him to go outside Fiverr and pay in Bitcoin. At least, that was my take on it?

There are some sellers here who will do a bait and switch and play this game, thinking they can avoid being reported.

What you need to do when you run into this is report their correspondence with you - if you are talking to them through the messaging system here, there is a link that will say REPORT and you can click that OR you can go to their seller profile, click below their name to report them and describe your experience.

Do these sellers you are conversing with have any Level here (Level 1 or 2 or TRS?) Are you getting these sellers through posting a Buyer’s Request for the job you need done?

GG

I read this as this person was a BUYER not a seller.

Ooops, my advice still stands. Report them as shown in my post above.

seek out new sellers

GG

all i get when i go to manager request are new seller no level 1 or 2

all i get when i go to manager request are new seller no level 1 or 2

when i go to manager request are new seller no level 1 or 2

The thing with buyer request is mostly inexperienced people bid for jobs there. Busy professionals are already busy with enough jobs and in some cases clients are waiting in the line for their job to be done.

They simply don’t have time to look through buyer requests and bid for jobs, it’s mostly desperate sellers who are doing that.

If you want quality sellers you can use main fiverr feature and start browsing through gigs with a search button to see what gigs sellers are offering

Hi @manuelaspiolea,

As said above, you can report those sellers either through the inbox chat or directly through their profiles.

To report them through inbox, just hoover over the seller’s message and the report option will appear. Please take a look at the screenshot below.

1.thumb.png.b2b4a1ea9c6eb0473cce08244267c419.png
11484×567 32 KB

To report them through their profiles, just go to their accounts, by clicking on their usernames, and you should see a report option. Again, please take a look at the screenshot below.

2.jpg.3a613784accd7037c66602d9b8aae113.jpg
2758×701 30.2 KB

i am about to go some place else i dont know if buyers here get any job done

at this point i have 600 in dispute plus 200 alraedy i got back for total of $ 800

my simple phyton bot to trade crypto is not done jet

Have you vetted the sellers you have worked with (gig description, previous work, reviews from previous buyers)? As much as there are bad sellers here, there are really great ones.

i am about to go some place else i dont know if buyers here get any job done

at this point i have 600 in dispute plus 200 alraedy i got back for total of $ 800

my simple phyton bot to trade crypto is not done jet

By the way, you can also ask help from Customer Support to match you with a seller that will get the job done. → https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new/seller_matching_request

tope_marketer
Apr 29, 5:24 PM
ReportSpam
Because of the premium api needed to purchase in programming studio that is why this we cost you crypto as a pa yment sir

Do you have btc ??

t
tope_marketer
Apr 29, 5:28 PM
ReportSpam
Awaiting for your response sir

Can we start now. ??

M
Me
Apr 29, 5:28 PM
how nuch in crypto

t
tope_marketer
Apr 29, 5:29 PM
ReportSpam

M
Me
Apr 29, 5:29 PM
you want $ 200 in crypto an $200 under fiverr

t
tope_marketer
Apr 29, 5:30 PM
ReportSpam
No sir total cost is 200usd and all the 200usd in crypto sir for this premium api needed sir

My Rate now is 8 out 8 sellers asked for crypto outside fiverr

very good rate jaja

i think at this point i will never have a job done here

Report them, all of them. Just the fact they are asking for money outside Fiverr they will get warning and maybe ban.

Use search feature and select Level2 and TRS sellers, and read the reviews. I do not know what you need but also be prepare that quality comes with the price.

And to be honest, look at the photo and then read the description " My name is Linda"

Do you really think his name is Linda?

price is not a problem i have $ 600 in dispute now

just asking for a phyton ea bot to trade crypto one strategy very simple

phyton ea bot to trade crypto one strategy

Only 6 results… not looking promising

image.thumb.jpg.855381258cd797ff2d03b25f4e2e5176.jpg
image866×1091 265 KB

No sellers with experience in this. I think you are not going to find what you want here.

image.png.8d86afd8e26a50268e8b1265aabfaeb3.png
image863×381 60.1 KB

Plus if they actually knew how to do this and to be profitable I really doubt they will be doing this on Fiverr.

my journey in fiverr

• still i dont get the job done i found one seller level 1 that i think was good
    but he wanted for one trading phyton bot ( the must simple bot ) just to trade limit oreders that is not even strategy set or wallet …
    the seller was asking $ 2100
    unbeliveble
  • other point i had reported a few that asked for monmey outside fiverr but they are still here fiverr do not remove them that is why this problem keep happening

note : i got my job done in other freelancer site in only two days for 180 .. the price was 150 i gave $ 30.00 in tips

i wish to all the best but i am not coming back to this place

thanks for your help

I just got scammed to in 450 usd in btc he said it cost price A then he increased the price claiming he needed to buy extra tools from the studio . Warning do not bother they will just blackmail you for the rest and this guys been talking to me for a full day now still asking me to send the extra amount . Sadage
Curious what other site did you use I have almost the same job I need done

Archived