I am new and I done seems to understand

jessica_139

Good day guys

I am so happy to be here. Basically I am new in this market place and I don’t seems to understand it.

I created three gigs on digital marketing-web traffic. My gigs are new though but I am worried on how am I gonna get a buyer. No one seems to view my gigs and my gig isn’t showing on 1 to 7 pages

I would like any suggestion on how to make sales.

Please review my gigs and tell me if it is great or just a junk

Https://www.fiverr.com/jessica_139

Good day guys

I am so happy to be here. Basically I am new in this market place and I don’t seems to understand it.

I created three gigs on digital marketing-web traffic. My gigs are new though but I am worried on how am I gonna get a buyer. No one seems to view my gigs and my gig isn’t showing on 1 to 7 pages

I would like any suggestion on how to make sales.

Please review my gigs and tell me if it is great or just a junk

Https://www.fiverr.com/jessica_139

I created three gigs on digital marketing-web traffic

I can see only 2 gigs.

My gigs are new though but I am worried on how am I gonna get a buyer. No one seems to view my gigs and my gig isn’t showing on 1 to 7 pages

Promote your gigs outside Fiverr and start getting sales. The competition is excessive in your niche. There is an active forum member here who has 10k+ reviews in his profile and currently he sells only traffic services.

Your gig is to sell website traffic, right?
I get the feeling you should be able to send people ( and potential buyers) to your own gig.

Also I see some grammar errors and mistypes in your description, that’s one thing that can
drive potential buyers away. You might want to hire and editor for your description.

I created three gigs on digital marketing-web traffic

I can see only 2 gigs.

My gigs are new though but I am worried on how am I gonna get a buyer. No one seems to view my gigs and my gig isn’t showing on 1 to 7 pages

Promote your gigs outside Fiverr and start getting sales. The competition is excessive in your niche. There is an active forum member here who has 10k+ reviews in his profile and currently he sells only traffic services.

Hi Rankinfinite

Thank you for showing interest in my post.

Your gig is to sell website traffic, right?

I get the feeling you should be able to send people ( and potential buyers) to your own gig.

Also I see some grammar errors and mistypes in your description, that’s one thing that can

drive potential buyers away. You might want to hire and editor for your description.

Thank you Mr Zeus777

Potential buyers will doubt that you are from the US, seen your lingual flaws.
The fact that you don’t know how to drive traffic to your gig, diminishes the chance that somebody will take your traffic driving gigs serious. Gimme a break. Serious???

I think you look cute. I give you that.

Potential buyers will doubt that you are from the US, seen your lingual flaws.

The fact that you don’t know how to drive traffic to your gig, diminishes the chance that somebody will take your traffic driving gigs serious. Gimme a break. Serious???

Now that’s what I call a car wreck with a cherry on top.

Archived