Thanks
Adnan Alif

3 Likes

Thank you so much for your advice @adnanalif vi

1 Like

You are most welcome

1 Like

Hello

You are welcome here. For now please share the gig in social media.

Thanks

2 Likes

Welcome to Fiverr community and this link should help you immensely 💡 Guide: Get your First Order

4 Likes

Thank you so much @ajaykaran9211

1 Like

Thank you so much @designershib

do you do the same thing everyday ??

2 Likes

Being ‘active’ on Fiverr makes absolutely no difference to how many orders you get. You should log in to Fiverr to deliver orders or use the messaging system. That’s it. Why would being online more than that help you?

Again, why would this help? None of your buyers are on the forum. Buyers don’t come here. The forum is almost entirely populated by sellers. Surely you should be active in the places where your buyers gather? The forum is good for gaining some useful information or having a rant.

I don’t mean for any of this to come off as harsh, but I see these 2 pieces of advice being given every day, and they’re just not going to help a new seller who is struggling to make sales.

4 Likes

I am sure there are quite a good number of buyers who visit the forum. But, that’s beside the point. Sellers will find it more worth their time if they spend it on marketing and engaging with prospective buyers than (always) being active on the forum, hoping to get an order.

No one is going to get an order JUST because they’re active on the forum. It has no effect on your Fiverr sales/impressions/gig ranking.

4 Likes

Sure, it was a sweeping statement. I guess my point was more that the forum is not exactly flooded with buyers browsing, looking for a seller.

2 Likes

Yes i do :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Well Come My Dear feel very Happy to See you

1 Like

Welcome…Best wishes.

1 Like

hi friend,share your profile on social media,send bayer request every days and wait,god luck.

1 Like

Dear @cubittaudio,
Always active on Fiverr forum doesn’t means that forum help to get order.
I say because in this fiverr forum we give many important & useful & helpful information so that’s why i told him always active on fiverr forum…

1 Like

HY Welcome to Fiverr.com
My suggestion is that you active on fiverr 7 to 8 hours and made gigs and share your gigs on some social media and check this it will help you.
https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers
Bye

1 Like

WELCOME TO THE FIVERR FORUM.
BEST OF LUCK :slightly_smiling_face:.

1 Like

welcome to fiverr.:tada::tada:

1 Like