I am new fiverr seller

webabir

Welcome to Fiverr and to the forums! Check this post, it may be helpful.

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

Welcome to Fiverr and to the forums! Check this post, it may be helpful.

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

Thank you so much for your advice

Welcome to Fiverr @webabir

Here is my suggestion

1.Active 5-6 hour on fiverr daily

2.Share your all gigs on various social media

3.Create unique gigs that’s help you to get a new order

4.Improve your communication skill

5. Always active on fiverr forum

Thanks

Adnan Alif

Active 5-6 hour on fiverr daily

Being ‘active’ on Fiverr makes absolutely no difference to how many orders you get. You should log in to Fiverr to deliver orders or use the messaging system. That’s it. Why would being online more than that help you?

Always active on fiverr forum

Again, why would this help? None of your buyers are on the forum. Buyers don’t come here. The forum is almost entirely populated by sellers. Surely you should be active in the places where your buyers gather? The forum is good for gaining some useful information or having a rant.

I don’t mean for any of this to come off as harsh, but I see these 2 pieces of advice being given every day, and they’re just not going to help a new seller who is struggling to make sales.

Being ‘active’ on Fiverr makes absolutely no difference to how many orders you get. You should log in to Fiverr to deliver orders or use the messaging system. That’s it. Why would being online more than that help you?

Again, why would this help? None of your buyers are on the forum. Buyers don’t come here. The forum is almost entirely populated by sellers. Surely you should be active in the places where your buyers gather? The forum is good for gaining some useful information or having a rant.

I don’t mean for any of this to come off as harsh, but I see these 2 pieces of advice being given every day, and they’re just not going to help a new seller who is struggling to make sales.

Buyers don’t come here. The forum is almost entirely populated by sellers.

I am sure there are quite a good number of buyers who visit the forum. But, that’s beside the point. Sellers will find it more worth their time if they spend it on marketing and engaging with prospective buyers than (always) being active on the forum, hoping to get an order.

No one is going to get an order JUST because they’re active on the forum. It has no effect on your Fiverr sales/impressions/gig ranking.

Buyers don’t come here. The forum is almost entirely populated by sellers.

I am sure there are quite a good number of buyers who visit the forum. But, that’s beside the point. Sellers will find it more worth their time if they spend it on marketing and engaging with prospective buyers than (always) being active on the forum, hoping to get an order.

No one is going to get an order JUST because they’re active on the forum. It has no effect on your Fiverr sales/impressions/gig ranking.

Sure, it was a sweeping statement. I guess my point was more that the forum is not exactly flooded with buyers browsing, looking for a seller.

Dear @cubittaudio,

Always active on Fiverr forum doesn’t means that forum help to get order.

I say because in this fiverr forum we give many important & useful & helpful information so that’s why i told him always active on fiverr forum…

Archived