I am new here and need an advice and strategy to get my first order

crisskid

Well if there would be a book with all the fiverr tips and strategies it would be endless long.

Nevertheless, focus on market research. It’s number one priority there in my opinion.

// Check this out

favicon-32x32.png.7d394ec6e49393dc3836b2562e2a5304.png Fiverr.com
actively-job-search-for-you.jpg.74eab4ce14c98a4527e610f733650d46.jpg

mjcconsulting : I will job search and apply for open positions for you for...

For only $100, mjcconsulting will job search and apply for open positions for you. | Please contact me before ordering your gig.Please note this is not a virtual assistant gig.Before you get started on your job search journey ask yourself | On Fiverr

This is brilliant example of great market research

image.jpg.fc3a755e4007628067c8ed2d32d11fcd.jpg
Here is some ginger

Now for some real advice:

• clearly improving your English and attention to detail will help you get more relevant results 😉
  • giving up after 3 minutes of joining is not exactly showing any resilience or willingness to learn for yourself. Each of us has a slightly different journey and if you give up so soon, you will only get dragged even further off-course.
  1. What is your product?
  2. How is that different from other offerings in the market?
  3. Who do your want to attract as customers?
  4. Who do you not want as customers?
  5. What do you need to deliver Great Work.

Does your Gig reflect those things or is it yet another: I will do exactly the same things as everyone else with infinite revisions?

🙂

Here is some ginger

Now for some real advice:

• clearly improving your English and attention to detail will help you get more relevant results 😉
  • giving up after 3 minutes of joining is not exactly showing any resilience or willingness to learn for yourself. Each of us has a slightly different journey and if you give up so soon, you will only get dragged even further off-course.
  1. What is your product?
  2. How is that different from other offerings in the market?
  3. Who do your want to attract as customers?
  4. Who do you not want as customers?
  5. What do you need to deliver Great Work.

Does your Gig reflect those things or is it yet another: I will do exactly the same things as everyone else with infinite revisions?

🙂

Thank you very much @benedictrm

Archived