I am happy to be part of you and fight the battle, however…little gingering will help me.
Welcome to the Fiverr forum. Best of luck
Well if there would be a book with all the fiverr tips and strategies it would be endless long.
Nevertheless, focus on market research. It’s number one priority there in my opinion.
// Check this out
This is brilliant example of great market research
Here is some ginger
Now for some real advice:
- clearly improving your English and attention to detail will help you get more relevant results
- giving up after 3 minutes of joining is not exactly showing any resilience or willingness to learn for yourself. Each of us has a slightly different journey and if you give up so soon, you will only get dragged even further off-course.
- What is your product?
- How is that different from other offerings in the market?
- Who do your want to attract as customers?
- Who do you not want as customers?
- What do you need to deliver Great Work.
Does your Gig reflect those things or is it yet another: I will do exactly the same things as everyone else with infinite revisions?
Thank you very much @benedictrm