I am new here and not know where to start

your_developerr

thanks

any other suggestions

any other suggestions

Well, I would suggest you not be so dismissive. By dismissive, I mean, I just gave you like over an hour of READING to do to LEARN for YOURSELF what you need to do to be successful here.

But no, you are much like every other newbie on this site - they want it handed to them on a silver platter or spoon fed like they are a baby.

Maybe you are not ready for freelancing if you cannot be a self-starter - go back to being a worker bee.

GG

any other suggestions

Well, I would suggest you not be so dismissive. By dismissive, I mean, I just gave you like over an hour of READING to do to LEARN for YOURSELF what you need to do to be successful here.

But no, you are much like every other newbie on this site - they want it handed to them on a silver platter or spoon fed like they are a baby.

Maybe you are not ready for freelancing if you cannot be a self-starter - go back to being a worker bee.

GG

Ok

I think I understand

Any other advise

Hello @your_developerr,

Skill, professionalism, and attitude are matter to work on Fiverr. If you are a skilled person, no one will help you on how to earn money, this is you who is the key to success.

Active here will help you to know different other matters to improve or filled up your communication gaps, not for learning tricks or techniques.

Hope the advice of @genuineguidance will help you the most.

Cheers!

Hello @your_developerr,

Skill, professionalism, and attitude are matter to work on Fiverr. If you are a skilled person, no one will help you on how to earn money, this is you who is the key to success.

Active here will help you to know different other matters to improve or filled up your communication gaps, not for learning tricks or techniques.

Hope the advice of @genuineguidance will help you the most.

Cheers!

thanks for helping me

Read this post hope you will learn Fiverr well

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

Read this post hope you will learn Fiverr well

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

thanks this help me alot

Archived