Fiverr Community Forum

I am new here but a problem occurs

tomorrow I have created my account on Fiverr.
I am new here

but a problem I am facing that is related to gigs.

We’re working on getting your Gigs’ impressions, clicks, and views back online. No worries - your Gigs are active, and all the metrics are calculated as usual.

showing by Fiverr on upside bar.

not showing any buyer requests.

what i do now please tell me

2 Likes

Don’t worry, its a bug on fiverr, that we are facing from last 15 days. Its only the bug that not showing impression,views, clicks data. But You gigs are active in search result. By the way, happy birthday to you on Fiverr.

thanks you are great

but not showing buyer request

New sellers are not likely to see as many buyer requests. Plus, you need to pay attention to the different time zones as the active status of requests depends on it.

I hope that you are aware of the different categories for your services on Fiverr because the buyer requests appear according to the category in which you created your gig. Speaking of personal experience, I don’t think that creating a single gig helps with receiving a good number of buyer requests as a new seller.

i created 2 gigs not single

well, perhaps work on your patience.

Buyer Request is not that Fiverr creates on his own, maybe there is no buyer request for your categories at this time. And one thing more it takes some time to see the buyer request for new profile, according to my experience. Don’t worry, now you just born on Fiverr, enjoy your childhood for some time, then can work. Hope you understand.

This might resolve your issue Buyer Requests - Leadership Suggestions on Buyer Request Complaints (Few Requests, BR FAQ's, Times, Issues Etc.)

yes of course

thanks

thanks you also for your help

1 Like

there is any other suggestions for showing buyer requests