Fiverr Community Forum

I am new here help me to get orders

i am new on fiverr any one can help how to get more order i just completed my first order with 5 star and good feedback
i got my first order in 9 days but but today is my 28th day on fiver i am waiting for orders i am betting on buyer request but no response
i am a graphic designer and Photoshop editor

3 Likes

Hi,
I am also new on fiverr and i also get two orders yet, but my reviews are good of both the order.
So just send your request to buyer and whenever you get offer complete it before the time limit and accurately as customer want and request for a good review for your work.
If number of good reviews you get maximum orders you get.
Thank you

3 Likes

Thank to reply hope we will get more orders and good reviews

1 Like

hello
i managed to get to level one seller in about a month , all sales came from proposing to buyers requests , my tips to you : make sure to check regularly through the day the buyer requests section as you have to be among the first bidders on the job .
as you are a new seller with few number of reviews you have to bid a lower price than what is requested and if you an a shorter delivery time too . fully understand the request and when replying make sure the buyer know that you had read and understood the job and you must convince him that you are qualified but keep it as short as possible

1 Like

thanks for your suggestion

learn fiverr and get orders

1 Like