I am new here, hope everybody will help me

The things I wish I would have known when I started fiverr:

• Contact the max. amount of people in the section “buyer requests” every day
  • Communication is key! Ask questions if you don’t understand the task completely
  • The beginning will be hard, but if you deliver quality work then you will get more attention - guaranteed!

• Communication is key! Ask questions if you don’t understand the task completely
  • The beginning will be hard, but if you deliver quality work then you will get more attention - guaranteed!

tnkz for your valuable advise, i will follow this

animated-welcome-image-0235.gif.2f889a35f20c6acb6ad1400e49c49068.gif

Welcome and I hope you have great success here! Developing unique gigs helps. Fiverr is saturated with duplicate gigs.

The advice that many have given about not demanding help and watching how you word requests I do understand. It is important. But I saw your statement as saying, in an English-as-not-your-first-language-way, that you know other members here will be offering advice and tips and that you are willing to readily accept that.

Thank you . Coming directly to point. I have been working on fiverr for long and seen many ups and downs. If someone ask me to comment on the current era of fiverrr, Its ultimately the time of innovation. Means you have to create decent gigs you have to complete in market and your gig should look better than anyone else around you. Good luck . I believe in learning 🙂

Also, read that before asking help:

If you’re a seller considering messaging another seller for work, I have one thing to say to you: Don’t. Not ever. Really. Never. If you do, you could get your account suspended or banned - let me explain why… You might think “where’s the harm in me messaging another seller to ask for advice or request work?” but there are a few issues with that thought: Other sellers don’t have any obligation to help you or provide advice (more on this below).Yes, you might be just one person sending a me…

hello, this is Mahbubur Rabbani. I am new here. I am Wordpress Expert and professional Web Designer and developer. As a new member, I expect help from everybody. i hope Everybody will help me by giving tips.

Thanks

As a new member, I expect help from everybody.

Please do not make demands. Neither Fiverr, nor the rest of us here on the forum owe you anything. You may ask for help… but demanding that you “expect help from everybody” may cause many people to not want to help you. Please be considerate, and ask nicely. And understand that even if people do help you, they are not going to make you successful or do all the work for you. YOU are responsible for your own success.

You can kindly accept the advice people might choose to give you, but YOU still need to do the work to put that advice into action. We’re not going to do anything for you.

hello, this is Mahbubur Rabbani. I am new here. I am Wordpress Expert and professional Web Designer and developer. As a new member, I expect help from everybody. i hope Everybody will help me by giving tips.

Thanks

I expect help from everybody.

You may ask for help… but demanding that you “expect help from everybody” may cause many people to not want to help you.

I agree with @jonbaas that if we do not let new members know their language is offensive, they cannot learn from their mistakes.

At first, I too was offended by @mahbubur_rabban’s wording of his request for help. 😒 and realized he might not have meant to make the statement in the way he did.

English is more than likely, not @mahbubur_rabban’s first language, so perhaps he did not realize by saying he “expected” help that it sounded like he was demanding help. Therefore, I am going to give him a benefit of a doubt and hope he now knows the difference between, “I would like help.” and "I expect help. 😌

Thanks

As a new member, I expect help from everybody.

There’s an old expression…wish in one hand…

You may ask for help… but demanding that you “expect help from everybody” may cause many people to not want to help you.

I agree with @jonbaas that if we do not let new members know their language is offensive, they cannot learn from their mistakes.

At first, I too was offended by @mahbubur_rabban’s wording of his request for help. 😒 and realized he might not have meant to make the statement in the way he did.

English is more than likely, not @mahbubur_rabban’s first language, so perhaps he did not realize by saying he “expected” help that it sounded like he was demanding help. Therefore, I am going to give him a benefit of a doubt and hope he now knows the difference between, “I would like help.” and "I expect help. 😌

English is more than likely, not @mahbubur_rabban’s first language, so perhaps he did not realize by saying he “expected” help that it sounded like he was demanding help

I do agree, but it is really an epidemic. Every day it seems that the workflow for new members is:

1. make account.
  2. put misleading profile picture up
  3. copy someone’s gigs.
  4. go to forums and announce (in broken english) “I am here, give me money.”

English is more than likely, not @mahbubur_rabban’s first language, so perhaps he did not realize by saying he “expected” help that it sounded like he was demanding help

I do agree, but it is really an epidemic. Every day it seems that the workflow for new members is:

1. make account.
  2. put misleading profile picture up
  3. copy someone’s gigs.
  4. go to forums and announce (in broken english) “I am here, give me money.”

• make account.
  • put misleading profile picture up
  • copy someone’s gigs.
  • go to forums and announce (in broken english) “I am here, give me money.”

I agree… completely (regardless of any language issues). Real, true, honest freelancers learn how to help themselves. They do not expect everyone to do everything for them so that they can sit back and enjoy the fruits of someone else’s work.

The sellers that are successful here on Fiverr learn how to become that way through experimentation, and trying new things until they find something that works. This is how us veteran sellers here on the forum became successful. If a new seller wants to be successful as well, they’ll be willing to put in the effort themselves to achieve their business goals.

And, as an FYI to all the new sellers, “expecting help”, I like to help people learn how to build their success. But I have begun to ignor the new sellers here on the forum who aren’t willing to treat their success like the business it needs to be.

New sellers, if you make demands for help, or expect someone like me (or the other veteran sellers) to do everything for you… I – we – will ignor you.

Please ask nicely, and “expect” to do lots, and lots of hard work to become successful. If you choose to look at your gigs this way… then I am happy to help you become a better seller. I help those who are willing to help themselves.

This should be seen as common sense.

Thanks

Now we are on that level, I remember writing so many heart warming comments here in the past, that it would only be fair to expect that everyone of you sends me a bunch of money. It doesn’t matter if you have to take a loan in order to meet my needs, I will accept your payment with a big smile. 😊

Now we are on that level, I remember writing so many heart warming comments here in the past, that it would only be fair to expect that everyone of you sends me a bunch of money. It doesn’t matter if you have to take a loan in order to meet my needs, I will accept your payment with a big smile. 😊

I will accept your payment with a big smile. 😊

Mario, I just tried to send you $100 but the payment failed. sorry, best intentions. 😀

Archived