I am New Here. How do you send more money

There was some extra stuff I wanted done on gigs how do I send more money to by service providers. Is there a billing system,

If you want to get more work done then you can buy more than one gig from same seller. Also you can see if the seller has extras, which you can buy for paying the seller for your extra work.

yeah that is a very poor system from a company that is so professional it’s a big obvious hole they missed there.

@musictray

Hi,

musictray said: yeah that is a very poor system from a company that is so professional it's a big obvious hole they missed there.

Hello and welcome...
Actually IMO, it's a pretty good system. Sellers need to work hard to advance and achieve higher levels, earning them the ability to offer more services. :)

voiceoverwork said: Actually IMO, it's a pretty good system. Sellers need to work hard to advance and achieve higher Levels, earning them the ability to offer more services.

Completely agree, and wise words! :)

I’ve just purchased my very first fiver and I find it extremely odd that I can’t simply “tip” the seller. I think any seller should be able to receive tips, as the actual quality of their products, talents or services has nothing to do with the forum in which it is offered. If one has purchased a quality product for five bucks, then one should also be able to offer a token of appreciation for the perceived value of the product, regardless of seniority or others’ opinions about “earning the right to be appreciated” - and without creating additional purchases (contracts) that could be claimed (called in), on a whim. What the fiverr “rating system” or “fiverr community” thinks of the value of “seniority”, is irrelevant and has nothing to do with the value of what is received.