I am new here in Fiverr

khrahman085

Hi, I am KH Rahman from BD. I found this is a great community. I am blessed by being a proud member of Fiverr where people helping each other without any obstacle. I have seen some reply from Sr. Members who are encouraging the newbies, of course this is the unique characteristic of Great Fiverr!

Hi, I am KH Rahman from BD. I found this is a great community. I am blessed by being a proud member of Fiverr where people helping each other without any obstacle. I have seen some reply from Sr. Members who are encouraging the newbies, of course this is the unique characteristic of Great Fiverr!

I am blessed by being a proud member of Fiverr where people helping each other without any obstacle.

We’re always happy to welcome new sellers here on Fiverr, but we’re not going to do the work that earns you your sales. We can answer questions, but you’re going to have to do the hard work. You’re here to run a business. You are, therefore, responsible for the success of that business. How well you do at reaching out to your target customers, and presenting your skills will be what makes or breaks your potential here on Fiverr.

I hope you succeed immensely. But we can’t make that happen for you.

I am blessed by being a proud member of Fiverr where people helping each other without any obstacle.

We’re always happy to welcome new sellers here on Fiverr, but we’re not going to do the work that earns you your sales. We can answer questions, but you’re going to have to do the hard work. You’re here to run a business. You are, therefore, responsible for the success of that business. How well you do at reaching out to your target customers, and presenting your skills will be what makes or breaks your potential here on Fiverr.

I hope you succeed immensely. But we can’t make that happen for you.

Thank you Jonbaas for sharing your real insights, I will try my best to follow the rules and of course to success. I know, there is no any easy path. Appreciating your comments.

I am also new here like Mr. KH Rahman. I have uploaded a gig for days but no one has contacted me and nothing really happened is that normal it takes weeks to receive someone who would offer you a project to work on?

nothing really happened is that normal it takes weeks to receive someone who would offer you a project to work on?

It could take weeks, perhaps even months to become established as a seller here on Fiverr. There is no single answer to your question.

So improving my gig would help or I should do something else in order to do so

Like I said, if you want to earn more sales, you are going to have to reach out to the target customers who need the services you offer. Yes, make sure your gig is eye-catching, but the truth is, you’re not going to make many sales if you are not connected to the target customers what want to hire you.

where people helping each other without any obstacle

Welcome.

Check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Archived