Fiverr Community Forum

I am new here please guide me

Hi, I am new here pls guide me how to get my first order and how do i know my gig is fine to get order. please help me about this.

5 Likes

I am also new here and I also don’t know how to get my first order. actually. But I can share some knowledge which I gained from youtube and google. That stay online make the keywords of gig searchable use forum make friend on forum do share you experiences e.t.c and be confident that and never lose hope you can do it :slight_smile:

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face: i have created by using keywords… But may be the problem in proposal that i have send on buyer request… It may not convincing the buyers or i don’t know what the actual problem is :sob::sob:

2 Likes

Check this out: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/responding-to-buyer-requests

Enjoy the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

Dear I hear from my friend that there is only 10 % chance to get order from buyer 90%chance to get order from your GIG your so don’t panic you will get lots of order and you will get lots of success now you are finding buyers in future buyers will try to talk to you. So keep calm and Pray for success. when ever I feel that I can’t do anything I just listen this speach from sheikh mohmmad atif this motivate me😂

Yeah thia is the the actual thing we should do… Thank you so much for this courage… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey! Check out some of the other posts people have made about this in the past on the forum. Good luck!

Thank you barenna for great suggestion…:slightly_smiling_face: I will see the other related post…