I am new here, searching for gig experts

geistplan

hello dear gig friends,
I’m new here and I’m looking for ways to sell my service. But I still don’t really know how to do it. I do digital 3D visualizations for music videos. Are there people here who help to get orders? Sure - I’m grateful for every tip! But maybe there are experts who offer exactly that as a sale: people who are paid to optimize the gig from others. Is there such a thing? Or maybe you can help with? Link to my gig:
https://de.fiverr.com/share/gD9ArX

there is a option more…then buyer req…that page need to refresh 30 min or 10 min later because buyer req not showing all the time…

I just checked it and there is a buyer req. But not to this conditions, what I want. Is there a possibility to contact the buyer?

Hey there, welcome to the forum.

I don’t think your target audience would be found in the buyer request section.

From what I can see you are offering something truly unique and appealing to a very narrowed down group of people.

Aside from the fact that you should research Fiverr and see if your target audience comes here to purchase, you should reconsider what you offer as packages as I don’t really think anyone would have any use for the basic package + lots of people who will skip messaging you before ordering, will just get that and expect a full video.

Offer a full video right from the get go, don’t be afraid to price accordingly, but be mindful of the need for constraints. So no need to offer a 12-minute video.

I think psychedelic tracks average at 6 minutes, so offer that as basic, and build from there.

Hey there, welcome to the forum.

I don’t think your target audience would be found in the buyer request section.

From what I can see you are offering something truly unique and appealing to a very narrowed down group of people.

Aside from the fact that you should research Fiverr and see if your target audience comes here to purchase, you should reconsider what you offer as packages as I don’t really think anyone would have any use for the basic package + lots of people who will skip messaging you before ordering, will just get that and expect a full video.

Offer a full video right from the get go, don’t be afraid to price accordingly, but be mindful of the need for constraints. So no need to offer a 12-minute video.

I think psychedelic tracks average at 6 minutes, so offer that as basic, and build from there.

Thanks a lot for help, frank, that are very good aspects. Gonna change it like so, I am very grateful for your help! Just people from the psychodelic scene recommend fiverr for my service. I do not know if it works. But with your ideas there may be more orders. Thanks!

Archived