I am new.. How do I sell successfully?

It’s been almost a month since i started on fiverr. My Gigs doesn’t even get that much of visibility. I have 6 gigs… not even a single sale yet… please tell how to sell things successfully

Just look at what people are saying and how they are doing it.Be patient,with time you will make it

I’m a marketer and seriously thinking about offering my services here, I would of thought that you would create a gig(s) have some samples of the kind of work that you do such as a portfolio, and most importantly, start advertising your gig, you have to go to your target market, you can’t sit and wait for the market to come to you. Start with Twitter/Facebook, Article marketing, Forum posting etc, etc. Hope this helps!!

Agree, read what is already on the forum in the “Tips for Sellers” section - wealth of great information. Also, connect with some of the other successful Sellers here.

My friend,you should develop your own strategy :slight_smile:

Be patient and don’t give up that’s the first rule. Then read the successful gigs and see how to make yours stand out in a similar way. Advertise where ever you can. Good luck

Be patient, I was getting no orders now I have had 3 in 3 days!

I’m lucky. I have my account for almost a week and already have 20+ feedbacks

You should provide value added services, most of your gigs are guides or ‘show hows’ which is something that, I as a buyer will have to follow up by doing after buying, even for a fiverr, buyers look to maximize value.

It basically depends what you are selling try to make your gig title more attractive :slight_smile:

Reply to @rodesigners: That’s great!

Start thinking of your target audience/market about your gigs. Try to find out where they usually appear, and then market them with your gigs. Some popular platforms include Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest etc and you can market them there.

My advice is be a competitor and and hit all of other competitors! For this create gig’s grater than others, and finely share your gigs in all of social medias as you can!

Allen

Post on the forums! I like to look at peoples gigs that seem interesting :slight_smile:

My friend,you should develop your own strategy :slight_smile:

Be patient and don’t give up that’s the first rule. Then read the successful gigs and see how to make yours stand out in a similar way. Advertise where ever you can. Good luck

Be patient, I was getting no orders now I have had 3 in 3 days!

I’m lucky. I have my account for almost a week and already have 20+ feedbacks

You should provide value added services, most of your gigs are guides or ‘show hows’ which is something that, I as a buyer will have to follow up by doing after buying, even for a fiverr, buyers look to maximize value.

It basically depends what you are selling try to make your gig title more attractive :slight_smile: