How to get first order? Can anyone please guid. I am very needy.
This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.
- Create All the gigs that you are allowed to
- Spend more time on fiver ( Daily 2 hours)
- Specialized your skill
- Maintain professional GIGs
- Customer satisfaction is No 01. !!
- Don’t under rate your self.
- Be positive! Stay positive!
- Use buyer requests
- Promote your gigs yourself
- Rank your gigs
- Read and stay update about Fiverr rules and regulations
- Don’t just give up!!
Below some tips from this forum:
- Stay online as much as possible as you are new seller
- Make gig title short but attractive and thumbnail image eye-catchy
- Write the appropriate message When you send buyer request. Make it short and smart.
Though I am also new seller here but got these tips from this forum. I love the forum as it is too much helpful. Happy freelancing.
Thanks to all for response
Here are some tips I recommend:
Those tips are also helpful for old sellers! You may want to take some time to read them.