I am new in Capybara ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜‡

Hi ๐Ÿ‘‹ Fiverr and I donโ€™t know how I am not part of this community already.

I also earned the Certificate from @discobot ๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿ™‚

Now I would suggest checking this free course Fiverr offers - you might find it helpful. ๐Ÿ˜‰

qnaZXy6uQJusGog1uF4U_favicon%20%282%29.icoLearn from Fiverr
bOJRrFblROia0TSNQ3jS_ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg%20%2844%29.jpg

Online Freelancing Essentials: Be a Successful Fiverr Seller

Learn how to grow your freelance business on Fiverr, get Fiverr's top sellers best strategies and tips and become a successful online freelancer

If you donโ€™t mind me asking, could you please tell me why you introduced yourself as a capybara, even more when you say youโ€™re still trying to figure out capybara? Not that they arenโ€™t cute creatures, butโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜…

Donโ€™t get me wrong, please. This must be the third or fourth time I see somebody doing the same and Iโ€™m really intrigued. ๐Ÿ™‚

Hi @awaisahmed42, welcome to Fiverr and the forum! ๐Ÿ™‚

Now I would suggest checking this free course Fiverr offers - you might find it helpful. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Learn how to grow your freelance business on Fiverr, get Fiverr's top sellers best strategies and tips and become a successful online freelancer

If you donโ€™t mind me asking, could you please tell me why you introduced yourself as a capybara, even more when you say youโ€™re still trying to figure out capybara? Not that they arenโ€™t cute creatures, butโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜…

Donโ€™t get me wrong, please. This must be the third or fourth time I see somebody doing the same and Iโ€™m really intrigued. ๐Ÿ™‚

After completing it, you even get a certificate which shows up on your main profile. ๐Ÿ™‚

A useful course indeed, especially for new users.

Hi :wave: @maitasun Thanks for this helpful free course. and I also donโ€™t know why I wrote cute about this creature ๐Ÿ˜‚

No Problem I will never mind ๐Ÿ˜‚

again Thank You. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Think it started here: What is capybara?

Think it started here: What is capybara?

๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Archived