Fiverr Community Forum

I am new in Capybara 😁 😇

Hi :wave: all, I am a Digital Marketing (SEO, SMM, PPC) & Web Development expert and I have joined the Fiverr community. I am trying to figure out Capybara right now :laughing:. I love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Fiverr and I don’t know how I am not part of this community already.

I also earned the Certificate from @discobot :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kissing_heart:

certificate

12 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, and well done on earning the certificate. :slight_smile:

May these capybaras bring you good luck on Fiverr! :laughing:

4 Likes

congress and wecome fiverr or fiverr forum

1 Like

Thank You for the cute Cabybaras :sweat_smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :+1:

3 Likes

Thank You :heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

Hi @awaisahmed42, welcome to Fiverr and the forum! :slightly_smiling_face:

Now I would suggest checking this free course Fiverr offers - you might find it helpful. :wink:

If you don’t mind me asking, could you please tell me why you introduced yourself as a capybara, even more when you say you’re still trying to figure out capybara? Not that they aren’t cute creatures, but… :sweat_smile:

Don’t get me wrong, please. This must be the third or fourth time I see somebody doing the same and I’m really intrigued. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

After completing it, you even get a certificate which shows up on your main profile. :slight_smile:

A useful course indeed, especially for new users.

4 Likes

Hi :wave: @maitasun Thanks for this helpful free course. and I also don’t know why I wrote cute about this creature :joy: :rofl: :rofl:
No Problem I will never mind :joy: :joy: :joy:
again Thank You. :blush:

Welcome to fiverr forum community. Hope you are doing well here. Make your profile standers and provide good service​:smiley:. Don’t loss hope :grinning:

1 Like

Fiverr Welcome to the community! Have a good day… :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart: :innocent:

1 Like

Think it started here: What is capybara?

4 Likes

Welcome to Fiverr. Good luck. :+1:

1 Like

well done brother :clap:t2:

1 Like

Welcome to fiverr…Keep moving.

1 Like

welcome to join forum. best of luck.

1 Like

Welcome to Fiverr community.:handshake: :handshake:

1 Like