I am new in fiverr and want my 1st order soon

sabrinaridhi

How can i get my first order as soon as possible.Have any tricks to increase my gig impression.

favicon-32x32.png.564bd66f02677ceab501c884e72b9b07.png Fiverr.com
build-shopify-dropshipping-store-that-highly-converted.jpg.481bae667be77d3330b96b299aaceb81.jpg

sabrinaridhi : I will build shopify dropshipping store that highly converted...

For only $25, sabrinaridhi will build shopify dropshipping store that highly converted. | I will build a Shopify dropshipping Store which will give you monthly income more than your expectation.You don't need to find other sellers because I'm | On...

How can i get my first order as soon as possible.Have any tricks to increase my gig impression.

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com
b7de21511a19ddcc2b455094d8743586cb6a32a0.jpeg

For only $25, sabrinaridhi will build shopify dropshipping store that highly converted. | I will build a Shopify dropshipping Store which will give you monthly income more than your expectation.You don't need to find other sellers because I'm | On...

How can i get my first order as soon as possible.

Hi there! Welcome to Fiverr :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Take a look at this post for some tips and info on how to get more orders and be a successful seller: Answer to all the questions that sellers have

Have any tricks

Just a head up, there’s never any tricks to achieve things on Fiverr. Work hard and give your best effort!

Thanks! Good luck!

Hi there! Welcome to Fiverr :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Take a look at this post for some tips and info on how to get more orders and be a successful seller: Answer to all the questions that sellers have

Have any tricks

Just a head up, there’s never any tricks to achieve things on Fiverr. Work hard and give your best effort!

Thanks! Good luck!

thank you so much.Your tips are very helpful

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com
b7de21511a19ddcc2b455094d8743586cb6a32a0.jpeg

Fiverr is not easy money!

Check this out: New Sellers … The True Way to Success!

You have copied content in your gig, that’s hurting your SEO and you’re putting yourself at risk to be reported. The highlighted portions are from another site (not Fiverr) with a male seller, so I know it’s not another profile of yours. You need to rephrase / reorder things, even in lists, to avoid this.

You also have bad grammar at several points (incorrect pluralization and tenses) and your formatting is very poor - capitalization where it doesn’t belong, inconsistencies, etc. None of these build trust or interest in a buyer that, quite honestly, has their pick of literally thousands of sellers offering the same thing.

image.png.397f8c525cedeeb81a4d9a74890ae983.png
image752×522 64.7 KB

You have copied content in your gig, that’s hurting your SEO and you’re putting yourself at risk to be reported. The highlighted portions are from another site (not Fiverr) with a male seller, so I know it’s not another profile of yours. You need to rephrase / reorder things, even in lists, to avoid this.

You also have bad grammar at several points (incorrect pluralization and tenses) and your formatting is very poor - capitalization where it doesn’t belong, inconsistencies, etc. None of these build trust or interest in a buyer that, quite honestly, has their pick of literally thousands of sellers offering the same thing.

Thank for your suggestion i already changed copied part from my gig.Can you recheck my gig now?

Thank for your suggestion i already changed copied part from my gig.Can you recheck my gig now?

Just don’t steal other people’s work and you should be fine. Use a grammar checker to make sure your writing makes sense in English. It’s your job to have clear, concise, and original content in your gigs - if you don’t take the time to meet the bare minimums there (which, by the way, are required under the TOS), you’re setting yourself up for failure here.

Archived