I am new in fiverr, but my account resticate today for my some foult.how can i solv my foult and get back my account safely?

atiqur55

What did you do exactly to get your account banned? (I think that’s what you are trying to ask??)

You probably received an Email from Fiverr. What does it say?

It say that, your account is Rasticate now.you can nont chat any Bayers and can not take any order.

Account rasticate problem

Account restricted.

Well, whatever the problem, the OP’s account appears to have disappeared …

Yes. It’s no longer available.

Sir, i can’t riply any coustomer msg and my gig are diactived Aautomatically.my seller mode is stopped.fiverr send me an email there thay say something about Rasticate me.how can u solve it?

It depends. If you broke the rules, you won’t get your account back. If your account was restricted in error, support may be able to fix the problem for you.

Yes sir, my account is rasticate by my spam massages. Thy are Notified me about the rastication.

Wrong word, rasticate means send down, or expelled, you are not using it in a correct sentence or context. You mean “suspended.”

“The user account you are looking for is no longer available.”

Also as others have mentioned it would be beneficial to use a spell checker/ translation program as well in the future for better clarity - when you are looking for help.

We can’t help you here, as far as recovering your account.

EDIT: Spamming goes against most online forum’s rules and is definitely against fiverr’s TOS. It’s inconsiderate, and annoying. .

You should contact customer service with this concern.

Also read the TOS very closely - as it will help clarify why you lost your account.

Yes sir, my account is rasticate by my spam massages. Thy are Notified me about the rastication.

Oh ok. Personally, I don’t think Fiverr will give you your account back, because you broke the rules. But talk to Support and see what they say. They’re the only ones who can help you.

Good luck.

Archived