I am new in fiverr buyer not giving me reiview last project

onpageseogoogle

Hello everyone,
I have started my Fiverr journey last 40 days ago. I am very happy to get the first order and then also more 2 projects the same buyer. the second buyer gives me first order and good rating, review but second-order same buyer I have completed the project and the buyer accept it but not giving me any review. so any effect on my gig rank?

Thank you share your experience

@onpageseogoogle

You have a section in Fiverr stories for the experience of sellers.

My Fiverr story This is not clickbait. I actually made 1000$ in the last 30 days working on Fiver. But, the trick is that it took hard work, skills, investment, and time. It is not easy money for sure. My Fiverr beginningIn 2017 I discovered Fiverr and tried to use it as a buyer in the following three years to end up with -400$ on my account with many frauds, scammers, and no skill individuals in my inbox. I concluded Fiverr is just a scam all together and ignored it most of the time. St…

Client’s feedback is important for engaging buyers. Some buyers never like to leave a bad rating, incase of they are not satisfied. If you provide quality service then no need to ask to leave rating. they will leave the feedback without any request if the client get the quality service.
If you request more than they may leave a lower rating.

I think you can guess it!
Regards

Archived