I am new in fiverr community gig promotion

muhammadawai910

Hi i am Muhammad Awais ilyas from Pakistan i am new seller but with quality seo services .
as a new member in fiverr community my gig needed to be promoted. I made my gig two months back please help to promote my gig please visit my gig and share it and it would be a great favour its my humble request. I shared my gig’s link below please click and check my gig my service thanks.https://www.fiverr.com/share/WoqPa7

Hi i am Muhammad Awais ilyas from Pakistan i am new seller but with quality seo services .

as a new member in fiverr community my gig needed to be promoted. I made my gig two months back please help to promote my gig please visit my gig and share it and it would be a great favour its my humble request. I shared my gig’s link below please click and check my gig my service thanks.https://www.fiverr.com/share/WoqPa7

Welcome to fiverr community.

If you are a real seo expert you wouldnt be asking for tips how to promote your post 😃

i know i am seo expert but newbie expert and moreover people don’t know about my expertise. . firstly u have to tell about yourself ,skills ,and expertise also wherever you go first time .

me new too, how can I find clients here?

You will not find clients here on the Fiverr forums.

If that is the only thing you wish to achieve by using the forum, then please just save yourself the trouble and stop posting. It is not going to work. There are very few buyers here, and the forum runs on a different platform than the Fiverr marketplace. What you do here will NOT impact your placement or your performance on Fiverr itself. If you come here to search for tips to improve your gig, that is just fine. Please use the search function first to make it easier for yourself. However, po…

You will not find clients here on the Fiverr forums.

If that is the only thing you wish to achieve by using the forum, then please just save yourself the trouble and stop posting. It is not going to work. There are very few buyers here, and the forum runs on a different platform than the Fiverr marketplace. What you do here will NOT impact your placement or your performance on Fiverr itself. If you come here to search for tips to improve your gig, that is just fine. Please use the search function first to make it easier for yourself. However, po…

okay I will abstain to this activity .can i conversation with somebody else or not ?

i know i am seo expert but newbie expert and moreover people don’t know about my expertise. . firstly u have to tell about yourself ,skills ,and expertise also wherever you go first time .

So you lied on your profile and gig about beeing seo expert. Why ?

my gig needed to be promoted.

Check this out: Marketing Yourself - Just Do It - Here's How - UPYOUR - #52 by zafor90

Archived