I am new in fiverr. My gigs are continuously denying I created at least 4 new gig to sell. But 4 times my gig is deleted. What can i do now?

Always My gig is going to deny Why I don’t know.
I’ve got the messege:
Your Gig “Provide Targeted Email List” Is Removed
Fiverr, gave me the message “The Gig failed to pass our review and are not visible to anyone. Click here to see your denied Gigs and learn more about this action.”

The reason is:
Your Gig requires modification - By taking part in selling private contact information, such as phone numbers, email lists, addresses etc., you are promoting spam and potentially participating in illegal activity. Such services are not allowed on our marketplace.

Already 4 times my gig is removed.

Please help me. Thanks

It should be quite clear that Fiverr does not allow such a gig to be published.

So you should stop trying to post the same gig over and over again, expecting different results.

Instead, my advice to you is for you to find something legal and honest to offer as a service here on Fiverr.

can you tell me how long I’ve to wait for that? Seriously I need to active this kind of email list gig. Because I’m an expert of the email list. Thanks

wait for what? Fiverr will NOT allow you to post that gig.

There’s nothing to wait for, you need to find a different service to offer.

I am sure you are an expert on selling people’s email addresses.

So, can I use the same category but different kind of gig? I mean I’m creating the email list gig. Can I create leads generation gigs?

If you intend to sell email lists with it, no.

If you keep trying to sell a forbidden service (no matter how you call it), you’ll get permanently banned from Fiverr.

There are so many gigs in fiverr.com for email list but why fiverr.com remove my gig? What is the reason? Thanks for your help.

They haven’t caught the others yet, that’s why they haven’t removed them.

Since they already removed your gig 4 times, they’ll be watching you closely.

You can’t sell emails or lists or anything related. Other gigs selling them are gradually being removed. That’s all there is to it.