I am new in fiverr . today i create gig . please comment how is it?

habibur_td

It seems good. Though right at the start of the video it seems to say “And I am ready to respond” (the thing you say at the end). It seems like a mistake for it to also be at the very start (00:00) - if you move the player right to the start.

I’d probably change “if you don’t satisfy” to “if you are not satisfied”. It might be better not to put “I am available 24 hours” (I assume you mean 24 hours a day) since you have to have some time off work in a day.

I don’t really get why you say “I am available 24 hours without any urgent tasks”. Why without any urgent tasks? Do yo mean if you’re working on someone else’s urgent task you won’t be available 24 hours a day?

I’d probably reword “Thank you for see my gig…”.

It seems good. Though right at the start of the video it seems to say “And I am ready to respond” (the thing you say at the end). It seems like a mistake for it to also be at the very start (00:00) - if you move the player right to the start.

I’d probably change “if you don’t satisfy” to “if you are not satisfied”. It might be better not to put “I am available 24 hours” (I assume you mean 24 hours a day) since you have to have some time off work in a day.

I don’t really get why you say “I am available 24 hours without any urgent tasks”. Why without any urgent tasks? Do yo mean if you’re working on someone else’s urgent task you won’t be available 24 hours a day?

I’d probably reword “Thank you for see my gig…”.

thanks for your important reply . i want to next time do it . .i see the mistaks . thank you

Archived