I am new in fiverr wish me good luck

azizol_jion

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey I am Azizol_Jion. I am new in fiver.

Wish me for good luck…

Wish me for good luck…

How about I wish you “good work” instead. Luck is not a good strategy to build a business upon, but great work connecting to your target customers, and showing them how you can solve their problems is. You can be very successful as a new seller… but you need a lot more perseverance and hard work, then luck and patience. Anyone can be successful, if only they dedicate themselves to building their business the right way.

I hope luck is on your side, but I also hope you’re willing to do the hard work so that you don’t need luck to be successful. 🙂

Wish me for good luck…

How about I wish you “good work” instead. Luck is not a good strategy to build a business upon, but great work connecting to your target customers, and showing them how you can solve their problems is. You can be very successful as a new seller… but you need a lot more perseverance and hard work, then luck and patience. Anyone can be successful, if only they dedicate themselves to building their business the right way.

I hope luck is on your side, but I also hope you’re willing to do the hard work so that you don’t need luck to be successful. 🙂

Thanks for saying this topics. I am also a new seller in fiverr. I want to hard work to success.

Wish me for good luck…

thanks for suggesting like that hope i will do same as you told soon.

Good luck. Please go ahead, success is waiting for you .

Please go ahead, success is waiting for you .

Success does not sit and wait for people. Success must be found targeted strategies, hard work, and perseverance in the face of challenges. Success is always moving. If you want it, you have to get out there and catch it.

Please go ahead, success is waiting for you .

Success does not sit and wait for people. Success must be found targeted strategies, hard work, and perseverance in the face of challenges. Success is always moving. If you want it, you have to get out there and catch it.

How can you talk always like that ? So powerful point and logical.

I suppose it could be a reflection of my higher education, and my years of experience. In addition, I am no stranger to logic and common sense.

Archived