I am new Level one seller but not Getting Orders :(

zamanaxhraf

Hi Everyone,

I hope you all are doing great. Guys, I am a New level one seller on Fiverr but at the time I am not getting Orders. and Also my all ratings are going down 😦 can you guys please give some tips. So I can get back my gigs in ranking.

I will be very thankful to you.

Kindly Regards,
ZamanAxhraf

Being a level 1 seller doesn’t mean you will immediately start getting more orders. There are a lot of other level 1 sellers and as such you have to up your game and do more to get noticed. Send professional buyer requests’ offer daily, promote your gigs on social media platforms where your services are needed, revise your profile or gig description to make it better, and give your buyers satisfying services, some of them will come back with more work. Hope this helps.

Being a level 1 seller doesn’t mean you will immediately start getting more orders. There are a lot of other level 1 sellers and as such you have to up your game and do more to get noticed. Send professional buyer requests’ offer daily, promote your gigs on social media platforms where your services are needed, revise your profile or gig description to make it better, and give your buyers satisfying services, some of them will come back with more work. Hope this helps.

Vicvera, I always provide Quality Work to all my clients 😊 … well, Thanks for your wonderful suggestions 🙂 I will definitely promote my gigs on other Social media to get more business

Usually, the first experience a Fiverr seller gets is the rollercoaster of emotions during those first few sells. You open a gig, wait for a while, realize no one will really find out about your gig unless you don’t promote it, so you start participating in the forums. The first times you will start getting impressions and clicks on your gig, although without an order. But what I’ve read about from the experienced sellers here is that patience is the key.

I am still not getting orders too, but after a point, you start realizing there’s not really much you can do but wait 😃

Archived