I am new on FIVERR and looking forward to learning!

Hi,

Welcome to Fiverr Forum 🙂

You should send 10 offers to the buyers through buyer request section in 24 hours. Read carefully the buyers’ requirements then send the offers to buyers. I would like to recommend you that always give special discount to buyers as you are a new seller. Try to ensure their trust through your valuable words. It is too hard to trust new sellers for buyers. If you still not getting orders no worry in such a way you will get views and clicks.

Hello guys,

mattgiddie here.

Just joined Fiverr. Nevertheless, I am a seasoned business consultant/freelancer and startup advisor.

Looking forward to your advice on how well I can use my expertise to help buyers on this platform

Cheers!

Hello guys,

mattgiddie here.

Just joined Fiverr. Nevertheless, I am a seasoned business consultant/freelancer and startup advisor.

Looking forward to your advice on how well I can use my expertise to help buyers on this platform

Cheers!

Build a marketing network

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Welcome to Fiverr Forum 🙂

You should send 10 offers to the buyers through buyer request section in 24 hours. Read carefully the buyers’ requirements then send the offers to buyers. I would like to recommend you that always give special discount to buyers as you are a new seller. Try to ensure their trust through your valuable words. It is too hard to trust new sellers for buyers. If you still not getting orders no worry in such a way you will get views and clicks.

Thanks for your advice.

Archived