I am new on Fiverr Give me some Tips about it

emankhan

Also, get someone to revise your gig descriptions. From your proofreading gig:

“Did that 92% of human beings will right away forestall analyzing your article after they see a spelling or grammar mistake? it is why I paintings difficult to ensure your report or article is ideal. With over 12 years of proofreading and modifying revel in, i will spot mistakes that many proofreaders would miss. I guarantee that you will be satisfied with my service first time! Order now! For just $five you will get a fully expert proofreading and modifying provider.”

Oh dear.

Hi again! Since you asked for tips, I must tell you this. When you do proofreading, you need to have an excellent knowledge of written English. What you have written is barely legible. What made you decide to do a proofreading gig?

You have this at the bottom of your gig:
Do you have got extra than one thousand words? truely order 1 gig for each 1000 phrases you’ve got! (Please notice that the maximum amount of phrases that can be became around inside 24 hours is 1000. Please message me when you have more and/or want it quicker.)

Did you use an online translation service to interpret this into English for you?

Those online proof reading sites don’t work. And those online translation services don’t work well either, and often write similarly to what you have written.

Oh, let’s help her out a bit. “Do you need more than one thousand phrases? Simply order one gig for every thousand phrases you need. If you require extra fast delivery, please contact me first.”

I mean, words or phrases, dude. Which is it, because one is substantially more than the other. I think you meant words, but your translation engine screwed up. Oh well. It’s not like the customer will notice, is it? You certainly fooled us!

You can steal that, but it won’t fix the rest of your gig description, and will just make it even more glaringly obvious that you can’t proofread, but love to boost.

Your Fiverr bio says this: “I am quality seller on Fiverr.I have multiple skills in all Fields.I’m Advertiser, SEO Expert,Graphic designer, web Developer and Author with half-dozen years expertise in these Fields.I achieved 100% glad.”

I see many red flags… and I have to chuckle too.

You’re saying that you are a man of all talents, and have been successful at ALL of these many wonderful jobs in only six years. And that you “achieved 100% glad.” – That’s wonderful! I am so glad to hear how happy you are! 😛

If you want to be successful, proofread your content.

I live in Greece, my Greek is appalling. So is my German and French and Spanish. I can string enough together to form a sentence, and if I’m having a good time at a party, I might speak in those languages to other people.

I would never, ever, try to sell my services in those languages. What works when placing an order in a restaurant or giving directions (and hell, I get mistaken for a Greek only to have the other party shudder and find someone who isn’t mangling their language) does not work when the buyer expects professional writing and/or editing services.

Sure, it’s difficult and we’re fortunate that we speak English natively, but I don’t think it takes much self-awareness to understand whether or not you’re good enough to do something for money.

Now I must go and check out your tips, Eoin!

My tip for you is to take a break from the forum and let people forget. I’ve seen a variety of posts from you. Some may have benefited others to your detriment. Some may or may not have hurt your sales. I haven’t seen much (if anything) that helps you in any way. Read, read, and read the forum. Don’t write.

Perhaps in a week or two, after reading at least 50 posts, maybe post again. You can completely disregard my advice, of course, it is an open forum. My admin tag ONLY means that I volunteer to help clean up spam and answer questions and such. I’m not Fiverr staff. Don’t assume too much. But, you asked for tips and that is mine.

1. provide article to be rewritten to the desired phrase rely.

2. NO modifying will be done via me so ship exactly what you want rewritten. i will no longer be compressing or editing one thousand+ word articles down to1000 words. in case you send a 1200 word article it will price 2 gigs and so on. If in doubt question me earlier than ordering.

three. we’re going to do the relaxation in 2 days or much less

four. specific orders to be had ($five per 1000 words for 20 hour or much less shipping).

What does this mean:

“we’re going to do the relaxation in 2 days or much less”?

The best advise I can give is to take down this gig.

• 2 weeks later...

I had fun reading your proofreading gig description. haha! I am also amazed it has 8 “favorites”.

I also would like to highlight these lines:
"If you Buy one Gig Than I will Give you all my Gigs Free"
So if I ordered that gig, you will give me your tip gig too? 🙂

"12 years of proofreading"
Really now? What were you doing in those 12 years of proofreading?
12 years of proofreading…and your sentence construction is that poor.
Don’t embarass yourself, close that proofreading gig.

Be honest with yourself and the Fiverr community, offer something of your expertise.

Archived