I am new on Fiverr | How can I get 1st order

zohebchanna

Welcome to the forum.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

All the tips you need to get your first order are in the above.

Take some time to read them. 🙂

Hi,

Welcome to Fiverr forum!
If you have created your gig few days before, then I would suggest you to wait a little bit.
The first order takes time to come.

In the meantime, you can send buyer requests(available 10 each day)
You can promote your gig on facebook groups.
And, open fiverr regularly. It will send signal to fiverr algorithm that this account is active everyday.(this is important)Do not wait for your e-mail notification.Never do that. Have access to fiverr all the time. They have fiverr apps. You can easily access from phone,when you are unavailable on desktop.

And last thing, wait! have patience 🙂
I have waited almost 1 month to receive my first order. And now I am 85 days on fiverr, Level 1 seller 🙂 with only 1 gig. completed 98 orders,2 cancelled, 1 cancellation coming on my way, buyer is vanished (lol)

Enjoy Fiverr,Love Fiverr. Don’t get frustrated over small things. You will rock soon! Best of luck.

SKyLantern <3

Hi,

Welcome to Fiverr forum!

If you have created your gig few days before, then I would suggest you to wait a little bit.

The first order takes time to come.

In the meantime, you can send buyer requests(available 10 each day)

You can promote your gig on facebook groups.

And, open fiverr regularly. It will send signal to fiverr algorithm that this account is active everyday.(this is important)Do not wait for your e-mail notification.Never do that. Have access to fiverr all the time. They have fiverr apps. You can easily access from phone,when you are unavailable on desktop.

And last thing, wait! have patience 🙂

I have waited almost 1 month to receive my first order. And now I am 85 days on fiverr, Level 1 seller 🙂 with only 1 gig. completed 98 orders,2 cancelled, 1 cancellation coming on my way, buyer is vanished (lol)

Enjoy Fiverr,Love Fiverr. Don’t get frustrated over small things. You will rock soon! Best of luck.

SKyLantern <3

your story inspires me. Thank you so much for motivation. your suggestions are valuable

• 2 months later...

Archived