I am new on fiverr. Please like me

webeeabir

Okay. I will like you. But only if you pass my “new friends” test:

1. A tree falls in the woods. Do you hear it or are you busy watching the Golden Girls?

2. Two identical coffee cups are placed next to each other. They are both identically full. They both have lid covers. One is two days old and the other is freshly brewed. Without first testing the cups, how soon will you be ready for a third cup of coffee?

3. How have you, thus far, differentiated good music from bad music without my telling you?
    (Your answer will not prevent me from telling you, should you pass this test. You’re welcome)

4. When did you realize that the Joker is a rephrasing of the Primordial Existential Question? Did the appearance of the Joker justify the principal of sufficient reason, being that he’s of flesh and thusly an entity of his universe… is his being an ontology of facts that verify his existence as axiom - or is he, in principal, a collection of random and unexplainable occurrences, an object without causation, challenging any notion that his outcomes have a through line to a “making point” being that the reader will solicit internal justifications for these actions and convolute the theories of origin with personal outcome persuasion?

5. Isn’t the movie “Tombstone” rad?

That’s it. That’s the test. Results may take three business days.

Okay. I will like you. But only if you pass my “new friends” test:

1. A tree falls in the woods. Do you hear it or are you busy watching the Golden Girls?

2. Two identical coffee cups are placed next to each other. They are both identically full. They both have lid covers. One is two days old and the other is freshly brewed. Without first testing the cups, how soon will you be ready for a third cup of coffee?

3. How have you, thus far, differentiated good music from bad music without my telling you?

(Your answer will not prevent me from telling you, should you pass this test. You’re welcome)

4. When did you realize that the Joker is a rephrasing of the Primordial Existential Question? Did the appearance of the Joker justify the principal of sufficient reason, being that he’s of flesh and thusly an entity of his universe… is his being an ontology of facts that verify his existence as axiom - or is he, in principal, a collection of random and unexplainable occurrences, an object without causation, challenging any notion that his outcomes have a through line to a “making point” being that the reader will solicit internal justifications for these actions and convolute the theories of origin with personal outcome persuasion?

5. Isn’t the movie “Tombstone” rad?

That’s it. That’s the test. Results may take three business days.

Thanks a lot ❤️

Archived