Fiverr Forum

I am new on fiverr pls help me

hey my lovely friends around the world pls am new to this site am here to make cool cash just like you lol yeah buh what if buyer order my service how do i get paid my money thanks for hitting me back

You moron! Two post earlier you claimed to make 3000 a month. That post was copy and pasted from another one, who stole it somewhere else. What is wrong with you Pakistani? Is trying to deceive people in a moronic way the only thing you can dream up?

TIP 1 ABOVE ALL: DON’T COPY ANYTHING THAT LOOKS GOOD THAT HAS ALREADY BEEN AT THE TOP OF VARIOUS SUB-FORA TODAY

Sharpen up, or you won’t last very long here. Your English is so terrible you rely on using other people’s to communicate, and that means communication with your buyers, should you get any, will be woeful, which means awful ratings, which means… bye, bye, baby.

Just stahp. Or spam the entire board with copypasta and get banned. I like the second option better. I’m trying to make a living on this website and people like you just make everyone look stupid. Go away.

And yes, I am being mean, bite me.

I’m willing to bet that nothing–absolutely nothing–in your profile and gigs is original. I am going to bed soon, but here’s what your profile description showed up in Google.

https://www.google.gr/search?q=Hi+there%2C+I+am+a+professional+Graphic+designer+specially+LOGO+DESIGN+with+over+4+years+experience+in+the+field.I+always+give+high+quality+and+creative+designs+using+illustrator+to+satisfy+my+customers.&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-ab&gfe_rd=cr&ei=-nxgV-fJFujR8geHsJKwAw

Why should anyone help you, when you’re so adept at helping yourself?

Thank you for making me smile.

You tell others how to make $3000 a month and then in the next post ask how to get the money if you make a sale.
I am not sure what to say that would help you.

Your Grammer is terrible.

• am here
  • buh
  • no punctuations
  • and others
    I found your profile introduction in google along with your GiG description. If you are going to copy-paste everything then you will not last longer.

I think you need some serious guidance about the postings on the forum…