I am new on fiverr ready to provide multiple services

abu_elyas

I am happy to be one of the fiverr community and I provide multi services like data analysis, sharing electrical knowledge, educating math, and solving a technical problem in computing and electrical study fields. Furthermore, I can teach Arabic to a non-arabic speaker as it is my mother language.

I see you don’t have any gigs on display.

Check out: Fiverr Help and Education Center for how to start selling on Fiverr.

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

Thank you for you advice I have one gigs in the you can found it in this link and for sure I will release the other soon

favicon-32x32.png.b15dab25c08e60c09b145aa27677d443.png Fiverr.com
help-you-to-create-and-analyze-your-excel-workbook-sheets.jpg.02956def40e03c8beaa918a472153eda.jpg

Abu_elyas: I will help you to create and analyze your excel workbook sheets...

For only $10, Abu_elyas will help you to create and analyze your excel workbook sheets. | I will be creating worksheet that manage your data and simplify your work. Based on my +7 years of experience. I will help you to | Fiverr

Thank you for you advice I have one gigs in the you can found it in this link and for sure I will release the other soon

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com
7c0ecb1b43d9e44d7713fbbc6698581722e1a20b.jpeg

Abu_elyas: I will help you to create and analyze your excel workbook sheets...

For only $10, Abu_elyas will help you to create and analyze your excel workbook sheets. | I will be creating worksheet that manage your data and simplify your work. Based on my +7 years of experience. I will help you to | Fiverr

It says your gig is on hold.

Archived