I am new on fiverr tell me

hamzanaqviii

We’ve read these on the forum quite a lot.

“I’m a new seller and I can’t get orders”

“It’s unfair, new sellers don’t get the attention”

“Please give new sellers a chance too”

“Respect the new sellers”

I mentioned this in another post, but new sellers can get orders too!

I know at least 3 new sellers who got their first orders within hours ( and continue to be successful) for a GOOD REASON. They did everything right.

And to prove that, here’s the lovely Miss Dixie, a new seller on Fiverr.

So since I’m seeing a lot of “I’m not getting orders please check out my gigs/please help” posts again, I’ll leave this here…hopefully it will help a bit.

First of all, it’s 100% OK to ask for help and advice. I have done it too.

However before doing so, you might want to go through this check list:

1. Did you spend a LONG time creating your gigs?

DID YOU check other successful seller’s gigs, their descriptions, their sample images etc and get a clear idea of what a “good gig” is supposed to…

Well, I think All you can do right now is sharing your gig in social media . And Have patience 🙂

And Have patience 🙂

Patience does not build businesses. Waiting around for something to happen is a terrible business choice. Take action – always be DOING something to build you business. People that DO, succeed. People that wait around for things to happen, rarely find any kind of success.

And Have patience 🙂

Patience does not build businesses. Waiting around for something to happen is a terrible business choice. Take action – always be DOING something to build you business. People that DO, succeed. People that wait around for things to happen, rarely find any kind of success.

If you have a better solution, why don’t you tell him

As you will note, my original comment was in response to YOU… not whomever “him” is. You suggested that all people need to do is “have patience”. And I replied that “patience does not build businesses.”

I do not owe anyone else any sort of response. Please do not misdirect my commentary in an attempt to make it something other than it was intended to be.

Archived